Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

kdfrawg

I have been there, Roma Jean. And found, like you, that most folks are just great.

:)

Teresa

I'm so glad that you 4 legged friends are all tucked in for the night safe and sound... :)

As for me... I am going to the bedstead and get horizontal.
G'night all~~
Sweet dreams.. No worries.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

And now I lay me down to sleep,
both dogs asleep without a peep.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

I can't help but wonder, Rudy, if you have a poetry column in any of your papers...

;)

Roma Jean Turner

Speaking of dogs and peeps.  Night before last Chloe, (Jack Russell), jumped in bed and laid down.  I'm on the phone with a friend.  I begin to here this loud sort of insect chirping sound.  It sounded like it was in the bed but I couldn't find it. I finally realized that Chloe had a huge, flying Circadia bug hanging out her mouth.  I rushed her outside and  rescued the big bug. 

A few minutes later the little dogs wanted back in.  This time I checked Chloe at the door.  She looked up at me, tail wagging, and mouth perfectly closed. I thought, fine......   Again she jumped up on the bed.............and low and behold I began to hear the same sound again, only muffled. 

You guessed it.   I pried her mouth open and there was the Circadia again.  This time she had the entire bug in her mouth and her mouth closed.  Life with dogs is so much fun. 

Joanna

That is so funny!  I could see our dog doing that too! Squirt is half Jack Russel, and she loves to chase the cicadas.  If she catches one she takes it out to the driveway and tosses it up, then sets with her front down and her rear up wagging, waiting for it to try to get away.  I'd have to have a serious talk and shake my finger at her if she tried bringing one indoors though.  Ugh!  Marty said it's a 7th year and that's why there are so very many this season.  I'm about ready for them to crawl back underground!

Roma Jean Turner

I can't remember noticing them for a long time and all of sudden his year they are gigantic.  It's good to know that the Jack Russell's got the Circadian kill gene.  My little Bingo dog specializes in birds, snakes and mice.  Between the two of them, I would never consider a doggie door.

kdfrawg

Jack Russel's are a bit odd, anway. Not to mention that they are very bright. I have a friend with a Jack Russel that winds up in the shower with him every morning.

Diane Amberg

Jane Russell, or Rosalyn Russell I could understand, but Jack Russell? :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk