The Clarks Return to Elk County

Started by kfclark, June 18, 2007, 07:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfclark

Well not all of us and only for a day.

To my dear new friends,
I am bringing my father Charles Clark to town this Saturday for Nell Bruner's memorial.

The service will be at the Moline Cemetery at 11am and then we are going up to Poplar Pizza for lunch around 12:30pm. 

If you are in town and want to say hey, that's where we'll be. 

Kevin
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Janet Harrington

I do want to say hey to Dr. Clark, so I will try my very, very best to be there.

kfclark

Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Wilma

I can't wait for Janet's reply to that one.  Fortunately we have to wait until sometime this evening as she doesn't get home until 5.  I say fortunately because the reason she is out of town is that this is the second day of her new job.

Terrell

Yes we want to see you. Blessing/Wedding/Music/Food/Fun party starts at 4 pm Saturday, June 23rd at the old Church of Christ building (Lynne and I call it Harmony now) at the corner of Wabash and Monroe Streets. I can see Poplar Pizza from my front door. Come on by. (they're catering the party too...tee hee).

Jo McDonald

We wish you all the love and laughter and happiness that HARMONY HOUSE can possible hold.

What a delightful thing to live happily ever after in a Church home.   

Blessings to  you both
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

>:( And I have to be out of town.. so I don't get to go! :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kfclark on June 19, 2007, 08:16:31 AM
You don't want to see me???? :'(

Well, yeah.  But I do look at you every time you post, soooooooooo, I feel like you are right in my living room.  (Now, how was that for an answer).

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Terrell on June 19, 2007, 11:09:57 AM
Yes we want to see you. Blessing/Wedding/Music/Food/Fun party starts at 4 pm Saturday, June 23rd at the old Church of Christ building (Lynne and I call it Harmony now) at the corner of Wabash and Monroe Streets. I can see Poplar Pizza from my front door. Come on by. (they're catering the party too...tee hee).

You know, Lynne and Terrell, I may not make it to the wedding/party.  One of my best friends that I have spent my entire life being best friends is having a birthday party for herself, her son, and her daughter.  So, I don't know which one to go to.  I think I'll try to go to both.  I might just have to leave yours early.

Terrell

To Janet, the Clark family, All our neighbors and fellow forumites. Do please try to come by. It's going to be a wonderful celebration and chance to get to greet our neighbors and share in the joy of the day. Thank you for the blessing Jo. That's the stuff!!!!

Here's a link to the posting in the Events folder of the forum as a reminder. (Just disregard the RSVP stuff...)

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,2434.0.html

Rumor has it; A professional magician and a Hawaiian Poi Fire Dancer will join the festivities, as well as a whole bunch of excellent musicians and instruments and a Karaoke Wizard.  Yes - we've gotten a fire permit.  ;D

Hugs to all. See you in Harmony.   Terrell and Lynne

PS - Have a safe and happy journey Teresa and Kjell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk