The Possibly Purloined Posts

Started by kdfrawg, June 17, 2007, 11:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarineMom

I can't get there  :'( it keeps telling me I am not connected ???

Dee Gee

I like the way you set this up.  As to anything I have posted feel free to use what you would like.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

kdfrawg

Why, MarineMon, that is not at all hospitable of it! I am not aware of any problems. Well, there are all the ones that I have whined about elsewhere on here, but they should not be affecting anyone any more.

Is anyone else having difficulty?

MarineMom

must have been the little man that sits behind the computer screen messing around with me because I just now tried it again and got right on

kdfrawg

Yup. Computer gremlins. They pop up and interfere at the darnedest times! If nothing else, we can be sure that they have a mind of their own. I'm glad you were able to complete a trip to the page.

:)

Jo McDonald

OH kdfrawg --- I just read the story about the tramp.....hahahahahahahaha   Poor man -- but what a hoot !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

All the credit for that story goes to the clever editor that wrote it over a hundred years ago, and to Marcia Moore, who posted it right here in this forum. I just love stories written like that, and all of them tend to be from a long time ago. Stories like that are just delightful!

;D

Janet Harrington

That is fantastic and it will get us more coverage.  I like the credit given to Marcia Moore of "The Elk County Forum".  Maybe people will wonder just where Elk County is and maybe they should visit us with the hopes they can see one of the genuises that belong to this forum.  ha ha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk