You Have a Great Site!

Started by kdfrawg, June 13, 2007, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but after reading your posts, I can tell that you just BELONG here.  HA!  Glad to have you around, and do keep on posting!

kdfrawg

In truth, I feel pretty much at home here. Although, to be honest, I feel a little bit like a party crasher.

Teresa

Nonsense!
There is no such thing as a party crasher in this place.
The door is unlocked and open to anyone 24 hours a day.

And I feel like you have been here forever and are already an old friend..
I mean.. the way you have written those loooong posts and gone on and on and on..
** ::) rolling my eyes  ::) ***
Ohhh yeah~~ you fit right in with all the rest of us wind bags...

(((told you I would give you hell)))  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

LOL! I guess the reason I call myself a writer is that I write. You'll notice that I don't call myself a stopper. That's because I don't know when to stop.

ROFL!

Janet Harrington

Ohhh yeah~~ you fit right in with all the rest of us wind bags...

Yep.  Ms. T.  She named it right.  A bunch of wind bags.  Some of us young.  Some of us old.  Some of us that just say what we mean and everything else be damned.  ha ha

kdfrawg

Saying what you mean makes life so much easier for everybody anyway, Janet. That way nobody has to guess and probably guess wrong. People that hide their feelings behind polite smiles while they finger their daggers may be fashionably inscrutible, but they're also a pain in the patoot!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kdfrawg on June 15, 2007, 09:24:42 AM
Saying what you mean makes life so much easier for everybody anyway, Janet. That way nobody has to guess and probably guess wrong. People that hide their feelings behind polite smiles while they finger their daggers may be fashionably inscrutible, but they're also a pain in the patoot!

That is so funny, kdfrawg, because everyone that knows me knows that I usually will say, right up front, what I think.  I am so notorious for this that after I have my say, my friends will look at me and say, "Tell us what you really think" or "Whatever you do, don't hold back your feelings"  My friends are so funny.  ha ha

kdfrawg

I have a feeling, Janet, that we are going to get along just fine.

;D

ps - I'm not really following you around. I'm just waiting for my Web host to do their job and that gives me time to post. Just now, you and I are the only ones typing away, so I'm answering those that apply to me. If I was following you, I'd be trying to figure out a way to get some of that pie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk