Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Oh, yes, Kjell, very nice of you to go out and enjoy the nice fresh air and LET her stay inside and edit videos and do bookwork AND with a headache.  :-\ :-\ :laugh: :D ;D.  By the way, the fountain looks just real spiffy.  Will have to take a look next time I go by. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Quote from: flo on July 05, 2007, 05:20:16 PM
Oh, yes, Kjell, very nice of you to go out and enjoy the nice fresh air and LET her stay inside and edit videos and do bookwork AND with a headache.  :-\ :-\ :laugh: :D ;D.

Kinda what I thought~ >:( :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

That fountain does look great.  I'll have to stop by and relax for awhile while Kjell looks at my shoes.  That is you, isn't Kjell?  Mother thought it was.

Mom70x7

And a big congratulations to the nice write-up in the Flint Hills Express about Kjell and Teresa and this forum.

Well done, Rudy, and WELL DONE, Kjell and Teresa!

Anettia

Marjean!  Where are you???   Amber told me you were on here and I can't find you. I love this forum! I don't get a chance to post much, but I do when I can. Hope to hear from you. Take care,
Anettia
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."

Jo McDonald

The fountain on the front porch of the Heilevang's is truly wonderful and that water cascading down over those little rocks is soooooooooooooo soothing.  When we were there this afternoon Fred and I just stood and marveled at it.  I love soft water sounds    ooooooooooo   myyyyyyyyyy  it is so wonderful
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

My wife's immediate boss has spent the last several years re-doing their wonderful house on the edge of the KU campus. I believe he is on his third fountain iteration, each one larger than the last. It's easy to count the times, because he always borrows our pickup truck to haul the pieces for the new one. Hs wife, who is a Dean at KU, has said that if he doesn't stop improving his fountain soon, it is going to be like living next to Niagra Falls.

;D

patyrn

To Annettia regarding her message to Marjean.

Marjean has been in the hospital in Wichita this week having some heart procedure performed.  She was dismissed on Wednesday and went to her daughter's home in Wichita.  They were planning to return to Howard this weekend, so you will probably hear from her soon.

Diane Amberg

On a serious note, may I assume the Howard Library is still looking for donations for the new Microfiche Reader? There are a bunch of us new members, maybe we can give something. I'm going to mail a check on Monday. I'm sure every little bit would help.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 07, 2007, 01:37:32 PM
      On a serious note, may I assume the Howard Library is still looking for donations for the new Microfiche Reader? There are a bunch of us new members, maybe we can give something. I'm going to mail a check on Monday. I'm sure every little bit would help.

I am positive that every little bit helps.  Thank you, Diane, from me on behalf of everyone who uses the microfiche reader.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk