Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Thank you all -------and Thank you, Tressy, for starting this thread in my name.  I will tell Fred about your offer, Dee Gee,  Gardening is sure enough his strong point.  We have the most beautifull tomatoes - and a nice big green pepper just waiting to be picked.-- cleaned and dipped in my curry veggie dip and devoured.  Neal and Phyllis Osborn were here today and Neal said he an Phyl would be glad to drop by any night we were gone this summer and pick the ripe ones for us   lol lol lol
  'Nite all------- Blessed be.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Nite mama...
Sleep well, no worries!
~
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Hey, Dee Gee isn't the only one that could use help in the flower gardens.  Just send Fred up to me.  I can find plenty of weeds to control.

Janet Harrington

Hello and good morning.  I just saw Jo downtown Howard this morning and told her what a lovely forum picture she had.  Of course, the picture does not do justice, because Jo is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.  (How is that for a suck up, Ms. T?)

After my Mother, Jo is the next best thing.

Wilma

Well, Janet, I am glad you still put me first.

Jo McDonald

I humbly say THANK YOU - sweet girl...and it was so nice to see you again.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Wilma on June 09, 2007, 09:59:00 AM
Well, Janet, I am glad you still put me first.

I have to.  I don't want a spanking from the fly swatter.

Wilma

Who ever spanked you with a flyswatter?

Janet Harrington

kfclark

Gotta lighten this one up a bit.

Dad told me that when he was young if he were bad, he would get whipped with a switch, but if he was REALLY BAD he would get whipped with a Razor Strap.  Now the razor strap was bigger and had the name "razor" in it so I guess Grandad Arch though it was the worse punishment.  Dad said it did not take him long to figure out that the switch hurt 10 times more than the strap so if he knew he was gonna get "whipped" he better make it bad enough for the razor strap. Dad said, "That razor strap would wrap around my butt and make a loud pop, but was no where near as painful as a switch."
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk