Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

Happy Mothers Day to all my Forum Friends.  May you have a wonderful day. :) :)

larryJ

Ahh, that is the problem with living on the west coast.  I got up early just to wish all of you ladies a Happy Mothers Day and I wanted to be first.  Dang it anyhow!  JK, have a wonderful day and celebrate the known fact the there is no job on this earth that is harder to do than being a mother------------------and, there is no greater reward either.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Yawn, Happy Mom's day to all you Moms.  I'm off to the cemetery later. Your Kansas wind got here last night and I didn't sleep much.

Diane Amberg

Some of you might be interested in this. UD now has a research blimp. It was unveiled and inflated yesterday. Because it flies so slowly and can hover, it can be used for all kinds of research, including off shore. We have a well known marine biology school down in Lewis. They already have research vessels and this would be a big help to them too.
It's a beautiful day here. I planted my herb seeds this morning and may risk a few more "warm soil "beans and things later today. It was in the 40s here last night, but I think I can pull it off. I'm sure your rain is headed this way in a couple of days.

Rudy Taylor

Diane, my wife has her own research blimp --- me!

I'm built like a balloon, full of hot air and I can tell you when it's going to rain because both my legs ache.

Maybe Kathy and I should offer our domestic blimp to a university.  Would I get paid?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Hey Rudy! You are not a blimp...just cheerfully chubby. Hot Air? Nah, just enough to do your job well . Al could offer his "weather wrist" too. Where he broke it, it always aches before a rain. Sorry, no pay. Out of staters have to volunteer. You don't pay taxes here. ;D ;D

Wilma

How about my whole body with emphasis on every break, sprain and bruise I have ever had.  Can tell when a front enters Kansas.

Diane Amberg

Wilma

We have plenty of that, too.  Straight out of the south and seems to last forever. 

Diane Amberg

Hello, friends. Did any of you see Jay Leno last night? John McCain's mom was on. What a delightful lady she is. I really got tickled when she said they wouldn't let her speak much during his campaign because she talks too much. I'd love to have her as a next door neighbor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk