Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Bless you Susan, for posting that.  And Yes, miracles do happen - as we look around us, each and every day we witness them in every living creature large and small - in all of God's creations.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

Good Thurs. morning to everyone.  Prayers are going out and prayers will be heard and answered.  The first of indygal's cakes is about ready to come out of the oven.  Bake two today and tomorrow bake the third and frost today's cakes then Sat. frost the third and deliver.  My kitchen sure is smelling great right now.  Lemon is the first.  Oops, there goes the buzzer - later and have a good day
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

I bet you that they will be "melt in your mouth" yummy too.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

HI,
  THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE ON YOUR WAY BY NOW.....
  ENJOY YOURSELVES WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE
  xxxxoooo

Jo McDonald

Hope the day is going good for you all.  I swear this has been the WILDEST morning I have had for a long time.  First at 5:30 AM every thing was fine - had my shower, felt rested, turned on the %^&*(*^$# computer and as usual  &*((^& Internet Explorer would not open any web pages - so ended up just turning the blasted thing off as I could not log on anyway.  Then fixed breakfast- that went well - got dressed and that was good too, as I could step into my "Yeans" and zip them up without laying on my bed with a pair of pliers to pull the zipper up  LOL 
Came to work at 8 and opened the windows , turned on the a/c - darn thing is pretty noisy, then had a phone call first thing for a campsite reservation, had to turn off the A/C so I could hear him.  Opened the side windows to let in some fresh air - finished the paper work, and THEN a black bird flew through the open window - bounced back and forth from one side of the booth to the other - then to the window of the door, then back up to the windows - and flew into my head !!! - I finally smacked him and he went to the floor, I stepped on his tail so I could pick him up AND THE LITTLE DARLING  pooped on my hand - the floor and the counter.  YYYYUUUUUCCKKK !!!
  I pitched him out the open window, shut it..cleaned up his "leavings" and then had a customer at the other window - and had to ask him if I had bird poop in my hair !!!??? ;D :D  hahahahahahaha  He said I didn't - what a relief that was.  WWHHHEEEW
                                     End of story
Flo---I sure could use some of the crumbles off your yummy cakes !   

kdfrawg

You know that you are having a bad day, Jo, when you have to ask a customer if you have bird poop in your hair. In fact, that day might need to be pictured next to the phrase "bad day" in the dictionary.

I have never had good luck with ravens. As I was leaving a restaurant at the Plaza one evening a dozen years ago, I spotted a raven wandering around sort of drunkenly next to my car. Then I saw the pool of anti-freeze that he had undoubtedly been into. I scooped him up and put him in my trunk. During the drive home, I decided to name him Edgar, after Edgar Allen Poe and his poem.

I got him home and put him in a box in the spare shower with plenty of bird seed, crumbled Cheerios, and water. I kept looking in on him all night. He was eating some, but never did look real perky. When I got up in the morning, he had expired.

I promptly renamed him Deadgar.

;D

Kjell H.

Time to pack and get ready for some field work for Down Range Television. We are going to Oklahoma this weekend to cover a shooting event called Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot & Trade Show. 2 days of work rounding up footage for 3-4 videos.

Next week will be all about video editing and getting ready for a new major project delivering content to a web site for gun owners with over 1 million visitors a month.  It is a work project that will take up 12 hours a day for the next 3 weeks.

Don't worry Janet! Tell "The Colonel" that I will find time for his evening training session.

Marshal Halloway

Joanna

What a HOOT!  Jo, I sympathise with you ~ we had a sparrow come in the garage once, and despite all our efforts to get him out the huge garage door, he kept flying into the windows and pooping on everything & everyone.

Kdfrawg, you do have a talent for choosing the appropriate name...   It certainly makes that story memorable!

Kjell & Teresa, hope you enjoy your project.  Sounds like you'll be crazy busy for the next month or so, don't forget to keep rested up so you can keep us all in line ~ looks like we may need it!  HA!

Teresa

Oh mama....
That was so funny.. but only because I could just see you trying to
duck and swipe at the same time.  ;D

We will leave this evening and I am not even packed yet.   :P
You know how I hate to pack so I am using the excuse that when
Mason wakes up from his nap, I will go in and throw a few things in a bag.

I mean..I ask you~~ how good do I have to look to shoot machine guns. 8)
I can't wait for that part.
I know, I know....... we are going to go there to work..
but what a great part of my job!
I get to shoot big guns and get paid for it!

oh alright... you can just call me Teresa. ::)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

Oh
my
goodness!

Teresa
with
weapons
training.

:-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk