Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Diane, I'm so glad your class reunion was a success.  We had our 50th this past May and yes, it is a LOT of work, but well worth it in the end.  Know the rest of the class appreciated all your hard work.  Teresa, you have too much energy.  :D I had planned to have a garage sale for the city wide, but get to thinking about all the work setting up and taking down, decided to just leave things where they are till spring and maybe then.  Think I'll just enjoy everyone else's sale this fall.  Always find good things that I really don't need but can't live without.  I do enjoy going to garage sales.  You know what they say, one man's junk is another man's treasure.  But it's not junk.  If you have things you no longer need, put it out for sale cause just maybe someone else does need it. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Good morning...........

it is a nice crisp fall day and I am heading west for the chiropractor. Have to keep this old body in good condition so I can keep everyone else healed up. LOL

It is chilly out so I will need to grab a sweatshirt. We are going to stop at the Halloween place for ideas for costumes , as we have a big costume party to go to this year. I can't wait. Did I say that this was my very favorite holiday?  :D Then we are going to eat at our favorite lunch place "The Baggatelle Bakery" on east Harry. This lady has had this establishment for over 20 years and she does put out some awesome food.

So.. Gotta go....

Enjoy your day..............
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

So are you all going out tonight to look for the UFO? Supposedly "they" will put a ship out there tonight to prove they exist.

Judy Harder

Diane,

Around here we have a bit of a hurricane to deal with and if tonight is like last night, none of us will see the sky.
I for one will stay in and if a space ship wants to come visit, they can do it without me.

So far in Longton we have about 3/4 of an inch........and it is  still coming.

Remember  it  is October and if you see any UFO's around, I bet Teresa sent them. 
Remember she LOVES halloween!.

God Bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Tobina+1

Diane must have been abducted by those UFO's, as she's missing from the forum today.   :P

sixdogsmom

It was so foggy here last night, the UFOs could have come and taken everybody away!
Edie

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 14, 2008, 08:17:47 AM
So are you all going out tonight to look for the UFO? Supposedly "they" will put a ship out there tonight to prove they exist.

Apparently The Federation of Light ships are driven by men. Give them a chance to drive around a bit till they stop for directions or get the GPS unit working again. :laugh:

David

Judy Harder

Good morning,

Gee, it is early............This is the big day.

I will finally be through the paperwork and will get my day in court.

I have to be in Wichita before 10:30 and I wanted to put my daily posting on the forum, so I
am UP and ready to go.

Keep me in your prayers that the trip will be safe and I get home ok.
I am having the county bus take me to Wichita.......so it will be easier on me and my body and someone else
will have to deal with going to work traffic.

See you this afternoon sometime.............it should not take all day.
Praise the Lord.............This has been a trip and a half........but, I did it with HIS help.

God bless.
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Good morning..and good bye..  ;D

Will catch up with you all after the first of the week...
Have a great weekend..and be safe ..

Teresa

Good frosty fresh morning to you all.
Hope everyone has had a good breakfast and ready to start their day.

It is going to be a busy busy a busy new week and I have a ton of stuff to do.
Won't stay long.. but just wanted to pop in and have share cup coffee before I move on..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk