Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I'll regret this in August, but I wish we could have some warmer weather. It's only 42 and spitting rain. The Daffys and little bulbs are in full bloom, the Magnolia is starting to open and downtown the cherries and pears are in bloom. My Forsythias are opening, the Trillium's and Dutchman's Britches are opening up too. My pink Andromeda is blooming, but I've got some bad places in the yard that have got to be reseeded soon or we're going to have erosion. We have our 250th anniversary parade next Sat. and everyone is excited about that. We expect lots of dignitaries lke Joe Biden, Gov. Minner, Barack and Hillary, ;D and lots more.

Wilma

Isn't this wonderful.  Sunny is posting already and Diane is blooming.  Makes me feel better already.

Jo McDonald

Well, Good Morning, Sunny.  Yes we are up and going full blast over here at Elk City State Park.  I can't answer personally for Card Creek, but my guess it  YES 
Come on over -- the water is fine.  There have been a lot of boats in and out of our gate.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

What kind of fish do people catch this time of year?

flo

Sunny, just what is "protocol"? ???  Don't think I've seen any of that on the forum  ::)  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Sunny

Back again.  Jo said water is on so got fever to peak and getting ready to load trailer and GO.  Fishing for anything biteing but have heard that crappie,  bass and cats have been caught recently in different areas. 

Devyn-Leann

Billy went fishing last Sunday evening - in the drizzle, and brought home 6 bass. He went just south of the house to a few ponds. He wants to go this afternoon but is now burning pasture up north, so we aren't sure if we'll go yet or not.

Jo McDonald

Sunny,  if you come to the State Park -- we are in the Hitchiker 5th wheel just west of the gatehouse... if you are not too eager to get parked, stop by if our silver Dodge truck is parked here -- and we will exchange "hellos"  If you decide to go to Card Creek -- and have a few extra minutes -- come on back over for a chat.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Sunny

Will do Jo.  Planning on your area.  This is fiirst trip out so taking time to get organized,  as usual.  Boyfriend works in Indep. so will be there a day or two.  See you later!

Wilma

So that's your smoke that is filling my house this afternoon, D-L.  I wondered whose it was.  Smells like spring in the Flint Hills, doesn't it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk