Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I think I just won't have any kids.  How about that? :o ;D

Wilma

Good decision, now what method of birth control are you going to use?

sixdogsmom

I don't know about Janet, but we are using old age with good success right now. Course the four legged 'kids' have taken over!  ;D ;D
Edie

Diane Amberg

As a change of subject, I just got off the official site for M&Ms....really cute has some games and things including one where you can become an "M" yourself. Gives you choices of body type, eyes, hair, etc. very, very cute! Go try it.

frawin

DeeGee, we area sorta your neighbors now--just a few miles down the road to B'ville.  If you guys get down this way, stop and see us.  You, too, Jo and Fred!

mlw

Jo McDonald

Thanks, Myrna, the invitations is extended to you and Frank for stopping here.

By the way, how is Anita and her daughter?  I have tried sending you emails, but always get them back as "undeliverable".
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Devyn-Leann

Well, I just came in from hanging my second load of laundry out on the line. I have to declare that I have fallen in love with spring. I believe it is going to be a truly beautiful day, even if the wind is blowing 20 mph. FINALLY, a nice weekend! I think I'll work in my flower beds down at the end of the driveway this afternoon. All the seeds I planted are setting out on the deck soaking up the sunshine. They are growing so fast!

Wisemans burnt the pasture across from our place last night. We were all sitting outside and now Lane is coughing and sneezing. He has terrible allergies like his daddy. But he's going to Grandma Nancy's when Spongebob is over...

Hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! Get out there and enjoy the weather!

Dee Gee

Thanks, Myrna, for the invitation, we were down there yesterday, made a donation to the Osage indian tribe and then had supper at Montana Mike's.  When you come up this way our door is always open, we live just a mile from where Jo & Fred stay for the summer.   
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

flo

GOOD MORNING FORUM - I'll try to be a bit quiet so as not to wake anyone.  Weekends on the forum sure don't produce much posting.  Hope everyone is enjoying the "chilly" sunshine and almost ready for church.  I must finish getting my face on so everyone have a great day.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Sunny

Good morning all.  First time I've been on here so not sure of protocol.  Was wondering whether water has been turned on at lake and card creek by Independence.  Figured Jo would be the one in the know?  LOL Have camping & fishing fever bad.  Hope we have another beautiful day. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk