Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

Diane, Your kitchen sounds great.  Looking forward to the pictures. And what a perfect idea for a birthday party for a little boy.  I have two young grandsons (One 2 1/2 and one 3 1/2).  That's just the young ones and they would love firetrucks or any vehicle. Sounds like fun.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

flo

I'll say hello and good morning now, cause should I ever get to sleep, I may not wake up till noon.  It is 2:55 a.m. and I think I might try the bed one more time.  Sure hope I don't wake up to any white stuff on the ground.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Roma Jean Turner

Hope you got back to sleep and slept like a baby.

Joanna

I just wanted to say hello and I hope everyone has a great morning!  It looks a little drizzly out, but it is that time of year.

We found out this week that our grandbaby is coming earlier than we thought, in September.  And it's a boy!  I'm very excited to meet him and I know I'll have a great summer waiting with such a special event to look forward to! It's a banner week so far for me.

flo

and a drizzly wet good morning to one and all from my house.  congrats, Joanna.  My 7th great-grandchild is expected in Sept. but don't know yet whether boy or girl.  Far as the great's go, the boys outnumber the girls, so we're kinda hoping for a girl.

Wilma

Gotcha beat, Flo.  I have 10 greats and hope there isn't more than one more.  Youngest greatgranddaughter needs a sibling.

flo

:-\ but I'm not running a race, Wilma.  As far as I'm concerned they can stop right now.

Wilma

You are not a good Catholic, Flo.  I agree with you except in this one case where they really want another baby and the young lady really needs a sibling.  I wonder if in view of the overpopulation of the world if the Catholic Church still teaches abstinence as the only means of birth control.  The priest we talked to once a long, long time ago, didn't even believe in that.

flo

Now, Wilma, how would I know??? I'm a good Baptist :D

Tobina+1

The Catholic Church teaches Natural Family Planning.  All engaged couples are required to attend either weekend retreats or counseling with the priest or a marriage counselor before being married, and NFP is part of this information.  They don't have to learn HOW to do it, but that the Church recommends that method and where there are local chapters who can teach the science of NFP.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk