Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Hang in there Rudy, I just got the page. You must have something of an open airway if you are talking.  Don't move your neck. Look at me.  Did you lose consciousness at all?  Let me take your vitals. Sounds like a class I trauma code to me. I'll call for the bird. Lie still while I finish the survey. Oops....I don't like the look of this.  Never mind it's just a squashed pizza.

Mom70x7

Hot air will make that flat face round again.

Rudy, you need a massive infusion of hot air!

:)   :D   ;D   :D    ;D    :D   :) 

Rudy Taylor

I have a feeling I'll get plenty of it once Janet turns on her computer (poor choice of words).

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Yeh,  Rudy, if there's anything we have plenty of, it's hot air.

Janet Harrington

WELL.  The mascot has time to be on the forum today.  However; I just can't make myself get onto Rudy about anything.  I just love that man.  So for now, Rudy, you are safe until I have more time to think and come up with something to get back at you.  By the way, my car I drive is a big pink Caddy.  Watch for it.   LOL

Rudy Taylor

Janet, how welcome your words are!  I was a little afraid that I offended you.

Welcome back to the family forum.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on November 19, 2007, 03:39:01 PM
I was a little afraid that I offended you.

Ah, Rudy, it takes a lot, a whole lot, to offend me.  LOL

Teresa

Good Cold Morning everyone!
WOW!! Who left the north door open last night??
Sure is a whole lot different than the 77 degrees we had yesterday. The wind is the same, but seems worse when the temp is cold.
But you know ~~we really can't complain too much as we have had beautiful weather this fall. Maybe we will luck out and Mother Nature will surprise us and it will be nice and warm again after this little fit.  :)

I have done a 1.1/2 hr massage, organized all the winter clothes and finally got the coats out and hung up. I Imagine we will be needing them. Standing out in the night cold air the other night taking pictures of the fire without a jacket didn't do me any favors.
I woke up yesterday with a tightness in my chest and a slight cough.
This morning, I have a full blown chest cold and feels like if I am about to lose my voice.. ( Something that Kjell is excited about :-X  ;D ) if I breathe too hard, I cough, so I am not saying too much and breathing easy.. LOL
I have my chicken parts boiling for my noodle broth, the turkey is thawed in and in the fridge, the lard is out to make my pie crust, I will make my bread this afternoon,  and I need to make noodles so they can be drying. That way, I can not have so much to do in the morning and the day will be as relaxing as I need it to be.
I do have bookwork to do and we are going to try to get all the stuff moved out of the old office this weekend.. Other than that?.......not a lot on the agenda for a change.
Hope everyone has a good day.. :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ole Granny

Sounds like you have a busy day planned.  I have been cooking since Monday.  Yesterday I picked six roses from the yard plus any flowers that looked good for a centerpiece.  Also picked five flowering cabbage which will be an added piece.  We have Thanksgiving with several of our blended families.  Middle daughter will host the event.  I have made pumpkin pies which are gone.  Starting that over.  Pumpkin Swirl, Banana and Cranberry breads which I had to remake the Banana and Pumpkin Swirl because they disappeared.  I should have hiddened them.  I have baked two turkeys and froze much of it for grandson to take back to KU. He will return Friday night for the game Saturday in KC.  I make a Focaccia Bread which I must get started on. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

MarineMom

Quote from: Teresa on November 21, 2007, 12:02:41 PM

I woke up yesterday with a tightness in my chest and a slight cough.

A lot of people are having those problems down this side (North) of town but are blaming it on the smoke and fumes that have been blowing on us since saturday. It is making us all sick and playing havoc with my asthma
luckily for us (but not for residents on south side of town) the wind changed direction during the night and is now blowing it away from us

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk