Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

Bonnie,  Click on Additional Options (below the white dialog box) which will bring up browse.    Click on that and it will take you to your pictures-choose picture and then hit post.  The picture has to be small.  Now are you confused? 
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Bonnie M.

Thanks, I'm trying to get something posted.
Bonnie

Joanna

Quote from: Wilma on October 22, 2007, 07:03:39 AMHot pink for the trim? ::) ::) JUST a suggestion. ;D ;D ;D :angel: 

Gee, Thanks Wilma.  You're about as helpful as the menfolk around this place.  Their best suggestion so far was Bistro Orange; I recon that Hot Pink is a pretty close second...

I had a little Twilight Zone episode on the way to Bartlesville today.  I was driving along on 160, it seemed like the longest trip; and I kept thinking I should have been to my turn by now, when I looked to check the mileage I saw that the odometer was on the same mile it was on when I went through Sedan!  ??? :-\ I almost had to pull over to get my bearings...  I was in a borrowed car and figured out later that the odometer only works when it's in the mood, so to speak, and I wasn't really as wacky as I feared...  Well, at least not about that...  :P

Roma Jean Turner

:D    Be Careful, you may end up on the UFO thread. 

indygal

Joanna, the reason the odometer stopped working is that you were driving that low-to-the-ground car WAAAY too fast. I'd hate to think how fast you'd go if you were on a Big Wheel.

(Save that "smack Lynne upside the head" for later, please? hee hee)

Jo McDonald

Fred and I are about ready to pull out and head for Texas --- I have to go check out at the office and bid everyone goodbye
and will "pull the plug" on my computer.... I will be eager to log back on after the 1st of November and catch up with all of you forum friends and family.    Stay well everyone
Jo and Fred
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Wilma

You probably won't read this until you plug back in in Texas, but safe trip , anyway.

Teresa

Good Morning everyone!
I promise that SOON I will be back online , but for now I am just popping in for a minute. I have to go clean out the truck as I have an eye Dr. appt in Coffeville and have to leave here at 11. Have to pick Mason up , cause his mama is going to Wichita and if I don't get my tail-end in gear, I will be late.

The inside is done.. the outside we will work on this weekend, and the garage is cleaned out and organized and the office is ALMOST done and organized. A few finishing touches this evening and I will be ready to start working on back logged work this weekend.
Had a ton of Trick or treaters last night. I love Halloween!  ;D

Take care today and I will talk soon.
Teresa
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

:D :laugh: ;D GOOD MORNING !  ;D :laugh: :D
The roofers came this morning, 2 days early!  I'm so pleased!
We're not quite finished painting yet, the porch with all that gingerbread, and the garage to do ~ plus the peaks on the sides that I'm too chicken to climb up & reach yet.  Still, though, the house is looking pretty good and will be fantastic with a new roof.
Oh, I'm bragging again, huh?  Well, I'm too happy to care.
I hope you are all having as great a day as I am!

Jo McDonald

BLESS YOUR HEART    CONGRATULATIONS  I am so glad that you will be all snug and cozy before  Jack Frost shows up.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk