Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Yep.  That's me.  Lame ole Ta Ta.  Yeah.  Okay.  That's all I feel like tonight, so yeah, okay.  ha ha  And you know you love me, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and I could go on forever and lots and lots and lots and lots but I'll stop in a little bit and lots and lots and lots and lots. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kjell H.

Yeah, probably more than she loves me.  :P

But that is a girlfriend posse love. And I above anyone knows what that "Posse Thang" is all about.
Dang Posee circle is strong and can't be broken. ..and no men are allowed..
In fact , no one is allowed.  Not even Kjelletta.   :'(  ( and she wanted so bad to be included.) :(
But you girls DID sometimes bring her back a pretty pocketbook and a hat, so she wouldn't feel so left out..
;D
Marshal Halloway

Teresa

And here she is... the wannabe posse leader:

;D  ;D  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Kjell H.

:o

What the.... ?

That's it. We need another moderator on this forum. And I have a well used and slicked up laptop for sale. Included is a folder of pictures called Teresa Take Outs with no copyrights and all rights reserved for the new owner.

Btw, that's not me, it is my half sister and just a good example that liberal US Immigration and family reunion policies are dangerous to this country. It is also a pain in the butt for the families already established here.

And.... hold on....

what did you say, Teresa?

NO, I DON'T WANT ANY BREAKFAST !
>:(

;D  ;D  ;D

Marshal Halloway

Jo McDonald

Isn't she just adorable?????  Now why on earth would the Posse not allow some one with that much personality to become a close friend and member?  I just, for the life of me, DO NOT understand it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  How pitiful.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Judy Harder

Hey there Posse ette,

I am always looking for another friend. If you need one HERE I am..
Course, I may have to hide you when company comes to call.........and you must get by the dog first.
Cute........................... :angel: ::)welllllll, Maybe ;D ;D seems I have seen that person around here before...
You been in Longton? Oh well.........story of my life.
Hugs and God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Rudy Taylor

I am so relieved!  I was afraid of being the ugliest person at the upcoming
forum get-together.

Now, I don't have a think to worry about.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Roma Jean Turner

:D Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up, I was wunderin',  but wasn't going to say a word!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk