Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

The book would indeed be addicting if you let it. I made myself go slowly so that I could enjoy it for longer. It sounds like you are enjoying it as much as I did.

:)

Janet Harrington

I received the one mother and I ordered today.  Being the wonderful, angelic daughter that I am, I took it to mother to allow her to read it first.  Did you see the word "allow"?  A person does not "allow" my mother to do anything.  She just does it and to hell with whoever gets in her way.  LOL

Wilma

Mom70x7

Now that's what I like to see - true family love - so touching.

:D   ;D   ::)   :laugh:   :-*   :D

Janet Harrington

How could you tell from mere words?  LOL

Janet Harrington

I'm writing this at night, so that when you log on in the morning, you will read it and spend just a small amount of time praying for this little baby.

A one year old baby named Omarion Carter who lives in the south part of Wichita with his mother has Type I diabetes and has to be given two shots a day.  Omarion's daddy is in prison and does not get to talk to the mother of his baby very much.  I am asking that you pray for Omarion and his mother that they are able to control this baby's blood sugar and pray that God will heal this child.

Please pray for Omarion's daddy, Eugene, who gets to release out of prison in about 7 months.  This daddy worries so much about this baby and, of course, is not in the position to help his son, except for prayers. 

I know some of you say, I don't care about prisoners.  They are in prison.  They are convicted of a crime.  Mr. Carter is serving the rest of a drug sentence because while out of parole he was stopped for speeding and his driver's license was suspended.  Mr. Carter was trying to get to work and he knew he should not drive, but he was unable to get any help from any relatives to get to work on the north side of Wichita and his common-law wife had to stay late at work because of clients.  Carter felt he had to get to work to pay bills.  He got arrested.  He got revoked.  He is doing his time.  Now he has a child who has a devastating disease that is hard on adults let alone a one year old baby.

Please lift this young family up with your prayers and ask God to heal Omarion and pray that his mother and father can get through this disease with the best of their abilities.

emptynest

God says: "All things ar possible" (Luke 18:27) and "I will supply all your needs." (Phillipians 4:19) along with "Cast all your cares on ME." (1 Peter 5:7)

And before you decide not to lift this young family up in prayer because you think you just can't do it, read Phillipians 4:13.  God says: "You can do all things."

So do it.

Thank you Janet. Prayer's on.

Rudy Taylor

Uploading a prayer right now.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

What a challenge.  A prayer challenge.  I will keep in touch with Inmate Carter to see how his little boy is doing.  You brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you.

Diane Amberg

Little guys with diabetes really have a hard time because they keep out growing their sugar/insulin balance. That little boy will need all the support he can get. Prayers from me too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk