Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

It not only breaks my heart.. but it makes me mad enough to do things that would put me in a place that they would pipe me sunshine for the remaining of my days... >:(

((Oh yeah.. Thanks Mama for adding that depressing thought and turning my day from a thinking like a faiery to a murderer! ))

Just kidding.. kinda.. :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

thank you Jo, they are all so precious.  My comment on child abuse, that is one of many reasons I quit the attorney's office.  When the courts appointed him to represent the parents (their rights, you know  >:() It was just almost more than I could take.  My thinking is when they abused those children they didn't have any rights.  In most cases the attorney was court appointed and the taxpayers paid for it.  Another thorn in my side, but that's another story.  There has to be a special place in hell for anyone that abuses an innocent child. The sad part is so many times the judge will let the parents have these children back.  Laws to protect children have too many loopholes when the evidence is so clear.  One such case the father was abusing his daughters, and they were placed in a foster home.  At some point in time the girls were returned to their parents, because a few years later those girls were found dead at their parents' home.  THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.  What the answer is I do not know. . . .  This sounds like a "soap box Friday" post so it will have to do for both.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

Teresa, hope they pipe a double supply of air, cause I will probably need some also.  Now, you look at those sweet babies, I'll go look at my pictures, and let's have a beautiful sunshiny day, okay?

Diane Amberg

Those are adorable children.

flo

Diane Amberg

I know you all out there have running water and tv and all :D, so I assume you know about the Chincoteague pony penning. The fire company owns the herd and yesterday was pony penning day. They made the swim to the mainland at slack tide and everthing went well. They swam back this morning after the sale. In 1977,our fire company hosted the state convention, and the Chincoteague Fire Co. walked all the way from Chincoteague Va., to Newark, pulling their antique hose cart.  They are a fun bunch of salt water cowboys. That's also where our best oysters come from.               

kdfrawg

Wilma

Yeh, you know, it runs down hill to a lower level, always down, finally to a river and to the ocean to become vapor rising to the sky to fall on us in the form of rain.

kdfrawg

Oh, running water!

Thanks, Wilma!

;)

Diane Amberg

Wow, 7th grade science!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk