Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

Aw, shucks, Wilma, I'd be pleased to go to all sorts of trouble for you. It just that I don't know much about movies and I just knew I was going to get in trouble with that topic. In Trivial Pursuit I always used to hate answering the Entertainment questions.

:(

Diane Amberg

I'm sorry I mentioned it!    There definitely was a Little Britches. I'll probably wake up at 3:00 in the morning and think of it. Of course, Teresa will still be up.

Teresa

Not tonight!
As soon as they pick up Mason, I am going to dive into bed!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

W. Gray

Michael James Vincenzo Gubitosi, better known as Robert Blake, played Little Beaver in twenty-three motion pictures from age 11 in 1944 to age 16 in 1948. Earlier, he was a Little Rascal.

In those movies, the role of Red Ryder was first Wild Bill Elliot and then Allan Rocky Lane.

How I remember my Red Ryder BB Gun.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

kdfrawg

W. Gray, I applaud you!

Great job!

W. Gray

I want to say "If only we could have heroes today like we had then...."

However, only the remembrance is dear.

If one goes back and looks at those old westerns, they are terrible.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

kdfrawg

I would still prefer them as heroes. Even if the acting was bad, the ethical behavior was pure and clear. Now we have Michael Vick, Paris Hilton, and Snoop Dog as role models for our youth. I'd like to negotiate a trade to get Tom Mix, Florence Nightengale, and John Wayne back.

Rudy Taylor

A big eeeeeeee awwwwww keeeeeee from me on that!

(Now, don't tell me nobody remembers that?)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

I certainly do not.  What happened?  Did your finger get stuck on those letters?

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk