Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

thank you very much, Kjell.  Will post some of the two great granddaughters also.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Hey, Kevin, if you are watching, have a great time on your trip to Howard. 

flo

I am very disillusioned and feeling mighty stupid - this computer is winning the battle of getting pics of my other three great grands on here - I have the pixals down where they should be but it says the KB's are too big and I can't figure out how to do it any different so back to the drawing board and catch ya all later.  Right now I need to get ice for my temper  >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Hmmm, we should ask Kjell and Teresa what the limit is exactly, and whether there is just a limit per picture or if there is also a limit per post. We can show you how to see how big the files that you make actually are, too. After the ice cools you down, we'll work on that.

Dee Gee

Under FAQ portion of the forum Teresa says the maximum size is 128 kb. There is more information there also.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Teresa

Allowed file types: txt, doc, pdf, jpg, gif, mpg, png

Maximum attachment size allowed: 128 KB, per post:

4 allowed per post

Sometimes I will put only 2 attachments  on at a time. or change the "quality" level.

((I'm not too good at being a teacher unless I can show you..
I am a hands on person and I suck at trying to  explain it without being able to show you what I mean. :-\ ))

When posting a new topic or replying, click on "Additional Options", you will then have some of these options:

Click the browse button to find pictures on your computer to upload pictures. Max size per file is 128kb.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on July 19, 2007, 04:29:42 PM
II suck at trying to explain

You suck alright.   ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angel: :angel: :angel:    I just couldn't let that one go.

Teresa

WWhhooeeeeee~~~~
We are feeling a bit brave and horsey tonight ... now aren't we? 

Janet Harrington

Neigh!!!  YYYYEEEESSSS we are (as I shake my big horse head up and down).

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 19, 2007, 05:56:00 PM
Neigh!!!  YYYYEEEESSSS we are (as I shake my big horse head up and down).

Darn it Ta Ta..

I am trying to go into my "casting a spell on you" mode.. and you do that and make me laugh!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk