Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Susan,  ;D ;D Billie wanted to know if those boys were the only kids you had.  I told her they were your lifeguards from the pool.  My My your family has grown.....
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

I've been reading and reading until my eyes are about to fall out of my head. The older messages are a wealth of information and I did find partial answers to some of my questions. So the outdoor museum did get started. I think that school building is where my father went. For high school, he lived with an aunt and uncle in OK City and went to Claussen H.S. there. I would still like to know what else is part of the museum.

flo

Don't know what thread to use for this, but it was announced at church this morning that Dale Brenner passed away last night.

frawin

Sorry to hear about Dale, he was always a good friend. Sally was in my class in school. Sally's Grandmother (Myrtle's mother) was married to my Dad's brother.
Frank

flo

My goodness, been gone most of the morning, but don't look like I missed very much.  Where is everyone today?? Must be having a busy monday.  I spent 2 hrs. at the organ at church, so the piano player and I could see how well we'd play together.  We done great.  She plays a lot by ear and so do I, so we'll do just fine.  She doesn't, however, play the organ and since I play both, I shall plop my rear on the organ bench.  The organ player has moved so they asked would I be interested.  Music is my bag, so of course I said yes.  Then met some girlfriends at Severy for lunch.  Helped pass the first half of the day, for sure. Guess I'll go see what trouble I can get into.. will check in later.  The owner of the cafe where we had lunch, as we were leaving, said "stay out of trouble".  I gave him that look, and he said "ok, just don't get caught".  ;D That I can do, I think.

kdfrawg

You're right, flo, it is a little quiet today. Personally, I've been wondering what has happened to our Queen. It has been absolutely days and days since we have been dazzled by her brilliance!

;D

Diane Amberg

Perhaps her teeth, er, fingers are all stuck together with cotton candy.

kdfrawg

Well, pink is a good color for a Queen, is it not? She could still come out on the balcony and do that Queen-wave thingy. You know, elbow - elbow - wrist - wrist - wrist. It isn't like she would have to do anything very complicated, like pick something up, or talking. It would just be nice if she would show her colors, even if her colors are pink.

Come to think of it, colorwise, it's a good thing she's not a king, huh?

Wilma

Flo, you wanted to know where everybody was this morning?  I went to Independence to look at a car.  Still haven't found one to replace first daughter's totalled car.  I liked the one we looked at but I think it might be too much money.  Going to Wichita tomorrow for the same purpose, plus some.  Haven't managed to let go of Wichita for main shopping.  Considering that it has been main shopping for at least 65 of my years, I don't think it is going to happen.

flo

well, we shall put out a plea then - new thread - look for it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk