Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

Glad you are okay.  There was a lot of damage all over.

Mom70x7

Just a general comment - I really like the forum!

I post occasionally - sometimes I send stuff to other people to post when I'm not sure of all my information - but I definitely check in every day and read what others have posted. From politics to the coffee shop to announcements to chuckles - I enjoy it.

Don't necessarily agree with the posters, but all I have to do is wait a bit - then I'll find a post I like. That's because there is such a variety of opinions here. Thanks!

Go on, enjoy your day now. The forum certainly helps me enjoy mine.

Teresa

Thank you Debbie..That was nice to hear.. I get a lot of positive feedback from people who don't post and those that do..  and you use the forum exactly as it is meant to be used.. No one will ever agree on everything.. and sometimes never agree.. but it is mentally stimulating to have it all here to banter around with.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

larryJ

You are so right, Debbie.  I spend a lot of time messing around on the old computer, writing letters, genealogy, learning new things, etc.  But, my day starts by signing onto the forum and catching up on what's happening in Elk County and the rest of the world.  I read, with interest, all entries everyday and make my comments where I think it is appropriate, especially when I can shed some light on a subject.  I make my daily post in "Slice of Wry" just to maybe bring a smile to someone and start their day off with some happiness.  On top of it all, I really enjoy the forum and its members and their thoughts.  My thanks to you, Teresa, and Kjell, for bringing this happiness into my daily life.

Larry
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Bonnie M.

My thanks to you, too, Teresa and Kjell.
Bonnie

patyrn

Lots of memories in OKC today as we memorialize all those affected by the Murrah Building bombing 16 years ago today, April 19, 1995.  The Bombing Memorial Museum that has been established is set up to be a very meaningful destination spot for any of you who might travel this direction.  The Reflecting Pool surrounded by 168 chairs on the bombing site just takes your breath away.........................

Diane Amberg

It doesn't seem possible it's been that long ago. A terrible thing and accomplished nothing. :'(

patyrn

We are ready to go - leaving for Alaska Tuesday morning.  I've left the Obits in good hands with Marcia Moore.  Hope she doesn't have much business while I'm gone........................looking forward to cooler temps up north!

Diane Amberg

Have a wonderful time! Don't forget to find out what "hooligans" are and learn about the Ulus. I have one that I use quite often. If you get down around "Turn Again" Arm you might see a Beluga and will probably see many Humpbacks on your trip too.

greatguns

I love my ulu knife.  I use it all the time.  Have a fun trip to Alaska.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk