Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Ok ,for you gun folks, here's an interesting story that happened down state in Seaford on Wednesday. Imagine fireboard getting a call that the fire house was being fired on. Well, of course that brought the police etc.Turns out that across the street from the firehouse, a three year old went to a closet, took out a 410  break action single chamber shot gun, went out on the front porch and got it open, dropped in a bunch of .38 ammunition, which went in at various angles and stayed instead of dropping on through.  He closed it, aimed at the firehouse and pulled the trigger.The bullets hit each other, launching two into a firehouse window and door and then exploded splitting the barrel down the left side. He got some cuts on his fingers and fortunately wasn't hurt worse.  His 18 year old mother, who already had weapons charges and was prohibited from having firearms was arrested.   The "what ifs" were really flying.

greatguns

What a luckly little boy he is only to have a few cuts.

Diane Amberg

Yes, it could have been so much worse, for anybody in the area.

twirldoggy

What a story.  Mother should be charged with lack of supervision as well as violating the court order.

Ms Bear

An 18 year old mother sounds like a kid raising a kid, and she must not have been raised very well either.  Feel sorry for the three year old.  And yes, I was a teenager when I married and started having kids but I didn't let my kids play with guns are have access to them

Teresa

Quote from: twirldoggy on August 27, 2010, 03:55:34 PM
What a story.  Mother should be charged with lack of supervision as well as violating the court order.

Yep!! exactly right.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Hi Craig --- I was asking your Dad about you just a few weeks ago.  So nice to have you on this Forum. 

I see Carol often and absolutely love Susan.  She and our daughter Sherri McDonald Wilder were class mates all through their years of school.

Jo McDonald
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

CraigW

Hi Jo- you used to cut my hair when I was in high school. You actually used to PERM my hair as curly was in during the late 70's. My wife still gives me a hard time about that! How are you?

Jo McDonald

Yes I did....You were a handsome young man and I imagine you still are.
I am fine.....Life is hard without Fred, but I live one day at a time, and I'm getting there.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Waldo, it looks like you have some Snow coming your way today. Stay safe and keep warm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk