Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Peace and blessings to you my friend. Hurry back!
Edie

painted

Sending  thoughts and prayers for you and the famlies.

Varmit

Diane, sorry for your loss, and I hope things work out for all involved.  That being said, if you are going to accuse people something at least have the spine to name names.  Disquising your little rant in a "tragic incident" posting is low.  I know this isn't the thread for it, but I couldn't let that stand.

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamagain

Varmit

Yeah, well, if no one was going ot call her on this one...then, by God, I will.  If that "tragedy" had shaken her as bad as she claims she would have spent more time on it instead of raggin' on others. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Dee Gee

Varmit, turn the other cheek.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Roma Jean Turner

Wow great storm here last night.  It was so cool that I snuggled up in the sleeping bag and slept in the tent.  Still cool here this morning.  Hope the rest of you got a break from the heat.

Ms Bear

No break from the heat here.  The temp is still high and the feel like is worse.  Staying in the house except for very early in the day.  We are ready for some cooler weather, thinking about how I can fix the flower beds after the weather cools off.

Glad you got some break, sleeping in a sleeping bag in a tent sounds like fun.  Are you going fishing too?

Roma Jean Turner

No.  I keep my tent up in my carport (I know eccentric).  I call it my meditation pod.  Very relaxing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk