Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Flo, I think that is great, being able to connect like that.  I have found a few old acquaintances of Face Book myself.  Who'd a thought us old folks could do that?

Meanwhile, I wanted to say that I did notice you weren't posting and was concerned that you had left us.  I missed your posts.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Judy Harder

Larry,
Join us on face book and we can throw a snowball at you or give you a hug..................or challenge you into a game.
We fill in our day this way. Plus I chat more with my daughter now then I do over the land-line.  Plus, It is sure cheaper than going to a cafe to catch up. Oh if you like you can go to a chat room and chat now, instead of sending a message and waiting for an answer.

I enjoy the Forum, But, I am so thankful that Joanna kept grumping about not getting in to her farm in Facebook that I just had to go see what she was moaning about. Now, I have to choose which of my daily games I play before I head to Facebook.

Helps with cabin-fever.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Ditto! I'm falling behind on my housework....aw, who cares. ;D

greatguns

Hello Flo.  Good to hear from you.  Tell Pam hello.  I miss hearing from you both.

Judy Harder

diane, I figure with winter like it is and my having to stay home, all I need to do is find the bed when I am ready
and the couch when I am ready to watch some tv and the bathroom when necessary.
The rest of the day. I am content to be here on computer....Once a week, I am blessed with a housekeeper,
so the hard stuff just waits. With my eyes on the computer, I don't see it anyway.

Oh once in awhile I need to do dishes........run out of bowls, and with a small kitchen, the counter-tops need wiped off.
Oh yes, must not forget the dogs. As long as they are fed, watered and made over once in awhile we are all content.

Happy farming.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

We're going out shortly to buy a new carpet pad for the living room rug, but I told Al I had to feed the fish first. He thinks I've lost my mind for sure. ;D

Roma Jean Turner

I am still not good with the Facebook.  I just don't have time to keep up let alone respond to all the requests, but do enjoy seeing what people are up to when I have time.  I forgot that I started a Facebook acount last year and ended up starting another this year, so now I have two and don't know how to integrate them.  Today this years  Roma Turner requested to be friends with last years Roma Turner ( ha, ha) in an attempt to somehow link both accounts.  We'll see how it works.

Diane Amberg

Ok, now be honest here. When was the last time you sat around talking about pelican toes? No? We went to an "end the season Christmas party" last night. Several of my friends volunteer at Tri State Bird Rescue taking care of injured, ill and oiled birds from all over. This weird cold weather all down through the far south is creating havoc with wild life. Tri State just received 20- some big brown pelicans with severe cold injuries. Several have died, but they all have badly frost bitten feet. Betty Jane and friends have been desperately trying to save their feet. I hope they can save some of them.

Teresa

Good morning here... afternoon there... :)

Been a very busy and productive week in Vegas at the Shot Show.. Had some time while marshal slept in this morning to catch up on froum stuff... We will be leaving here in the morning and will be back home Sunday evening..

I am sooo ready to be back in my house.. and town..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

We're all so happy that you went ... and that you kept us updated (and laughing) with your Facebook posts. Hope you and Kjell enjoyed the show, and that it will lead to many new business avenues.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk