Howard rocks for sale on ebay.

Started by Marcia Moore, June 04, 2007, 06:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Mom70x7, that was the idea - the liquid refreshments necessary and the chips, etc, optional 8) 8)

Janet Harrington

Just think about the exercise that we could get by "hand harvesting" these rocks.  No tools involved.  Lots of bending over.  We don't have to get the big ones.  Just little ones that we can send UPS or USPS.  What do you think?

Joanna

Here's my idea:  Make the rocks optional.  I get enough exercise working on "This Old House" :)

Teresa

Yeah!~~~~~~~~
To hell with the rocks..
Lets  head to the pond in the pasture..put the tailgate down.. grab some munchies..pop a cold one and tell big windy lies!  ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

::) ;D hey, works for me -  :-[but I don't have a tailgate anymore - could I borrow one please?

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on June 07, 2007, 08:49:54 PM
Yeah!~~~~~~~~
To hell with the rocks..
Lets  head to the pond in the pasture..put the tailgate down.. grab some munchies..pop a cold one and tell big windy lies!  ;D ;D

Don't you tell enough "big windy lies" on the forum?

kfclark

It doesn't look like we're going to get rich on rocks.

The Ebay auction ends in 9 hours and no one has bid on the rocks.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Janet Harrington

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 08, 2007, 02:47:18 PM

Don't you tell enough "big windy lies" on the forum?

You know somethin' Ta Ta'? You are the meanest ole' thing that ever took a breath!

Why I wouldn't even had of known what lies were if I hadn't sat around the camp fire while we were  camping out with the Posse and listened to you go on and on and on with your big tales!

((I wouldn't know what the word "windy " meant either.))

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Liquid refreshment -- some good munchies and every body talks smart.

Then when you go rock huntin'   you think you have found a gold nugget and the world is one happy campers haven.   The next morning you are sure some one loaded the rocks in your head 
and made off with all of your "gold"
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk