Howard rocks for sale on ebay.

Started by Marcia Moore, June 04, 2007, 06:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Hey, the rocks have a bid on them!

Janet Harrington

Oh My Gosh.  How about that?  We may have the start of something, yet.

Wilma

Don't forget that I have some GENUINE  Elk County rocks.

kfclark

Wow, $1.59 plus $2.50 shipping and handling.  I'm afraid no one is going to get rich off rocks from Elk County.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Teresa

RATS!!
There goes our millions!
But we can still have the party!~~

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kfclark

I'm firming up plans for my trip to Elk County in July.  I'll post something in a new post in the Coffee Shop.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

kdfrawg

If all of the rocks in Elk County turn out to be reasonably valuable, you folks are all going to get rich on Ebay. Of course, you might have to build a fence around the county in order to keep other people away from all of thise rocks....

:D

Teresa

Naaaa~~ it was determined that the rocks in Elk County for the most part are no more valuable that the rocks that are anywhere else. :-\

Rats... and I so wanted to get 'rock rich'.

Oh well, ... remember when snake root was bringing pretty good prices?
Everyone and their dog was our digging up the country side. Mark made Derek a special little hoe/fork thing to dig it with that wouldn't leave a hole.
But now I don't know what it is bringing, but I do know that there is a ton of it all over the place again.
( Ever chewed on any of that? )  :D hahahaha  Sure will take away a tooth ache, and anything else you could possible feel in your mouth.
The there was the clam digging in the river. But I think that the state made the license so high and put stipulations on the amounts you could have that it put a stop to a lot of the river digging.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

This is not the first time someone tried to make money with Elk County rock, Silver was reported in the rocks in 1877 (see the article posted in the Good Old Days). 
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk