The Howard Branch

Started by W. Gray, February 16, 2006, 01:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Hi, I ran the Microsoft Train Simulator at one time but don't recall the Howard Branch being in the program.

Which might be a good thing since I wrecked several trains including an AMTRAK passenger liner.

Was it on the supplemental file released by Microsoft?

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frankoburns

Good afternoon all, The Howard Route for the train simulator was created by Cody using the route editor included with the simulator.  Southeast Kansas is loaded with history, like the Howard Branch. I grew up spending a lot of time in the severy area around Tanglewood lake and Toronto  lake as well...I am a lifelong Kansas resident who has enjoyed decades of wonderful flathead fishing southeast kansas offers..The world record is from Elk City lake....I have boated both the Verdigris and elk rivers, and Fall river too....My Grandparents on my mother's side resided in Coyville, just outside of Fredonia for over 60 years...I hope to retire soon to southeast Kansas....preferably near a lake!  ;D If you enjoy Trains, I have a large website and forum dedicated to Virtual trains..and Cody has modeled a large portion of the Santa Fe and the Frisco in southeast Kansas in the simulator. Regards, Frank Burns     http://www.themophouse.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk