Rain

Started by Jane, May 06, 2007, 11:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

This is not really a new topic, I am sure everyone is tire of the rain. We have had 6 inches here is Auburn and Wakarusa. Can someone tell me how much rain you have had in Howard?
Army Mom

Teresa

Lots and lots and lots?
Does that tell you?   ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

genealogynut

We live abt. 40 miles southeast of Howard and as of 9:30 this morning we've gotten 3.85 of rain since late last night.  When we got up this morning our yard looked like Lake Morgan.  I tease Don about putting pontoons on his lawn tractor to mow the yard.   By the time the yard dries out enough to mow it.........instead of mowing, it will have to be baled.  :laugh:

Narvous

Quote from: Lois on May 07, 2007, 08:30:37 AM
We live abt. 40 miles southeast of Howard and as of 9:30 this morning we've gotten 3.85 of rain since late last night.  When we got up this morning our yard looked like Lake Morgan.  I tease Don about putting pontoons on his lawn tractor to mow the yard.   By the time the yard dries out enough to mow it.........instead of mowing, it will have to be baled.  :laugh:

I need 500 bales 8) ; ;D
Narvous
Cowboy on the Rockin H

genealogynut

Don finally got the yard mowed yesterday.  He said there was enough water standing yet that it kept the grass from sticking underneath the deck, so he mowed and cleaned the mower all in one easy step!  :laugh:  Sorry to disappoint you about the baled hay.  Better luck next time, Narvous! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk