pogo

Started by flo, May 09, 2007, 06:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Teresa suggested I might write a few words since I mentioned this in my roll call posting.  Pogo is a game sight and great fun for passing time.  They have several card games, to name a few-canasta, gin, blackjack, poker, texas hold'em, pinochle, hearts, spades, and some I never heard of.  Board games, including dominos, checkers, chess, scrabble, mahjong, to name a few. Sports games from golf to nascar. Games of "skill" - and all require thinking which is good for the mind.  There are several games that you play for free or you can become a member.  www.pogo.com  - should you want to become a member, or think you might, let me know as I have 3 guest passes good for two weeks.  But, as I said, you can log on and play most of the games free. My sister and two daughters got me hooked.  You chat while you play and have made a lot of friends all over the U.S. - Wales, U.K., Austraulia, and have chatted with a lot of people from Kansas, as close as Independence and Caney.  Gosh, today has just been great. :) :) :)

Teresa

I will admit that
I LOVE games of every kind. Board games, word games, card games, like Pinochle, Spades, Hearts .. and I HAVE  bought and downloaded on my computers...Mah Jong, Magic Match, Luxor, Bejeweled, Jewel Quest, and a few others which literally have me so hooked that I find myself grabbing minutes  to play my games when I should be working....

and now I must check out this Pogo....
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

I'm a Pogo member - but I don't go there that much. Most of the time I play the MSN games and earn my badges.

Teresa

Flo..
What does the 2 week passes get you? Can you download some of the really neat solitaire games?
I am about to "online buy"  Charm Solitaire...and there's another one I played as a "try it" and I can't remember what it was .. but I want it too.. :-\

So with this 2 week pass, do you have access to the games that cost you to try  .. or what?

((Just what I need... another excuse not to clean the house))) ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

the guest pass lets you into the "member's only" rooms.  There are games that you can download, however I never have.  I bought CD's of games, but this just seems to be more fun, plus you have others to chat with while you play.  Pogo has a "weekly challenge" where they select a couple games that you play for badges.  I've learned to play some new ones this way.  Some I will play again, some I won't.  I probably spend more time than I should playing games, but getting my money's worth out of this computer. (sounds like a good excuse, anyhow).  Teresa, if you want to try a guest pass, let me know your e-mail address (either here or via ma bell) and I'll send it to you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk