Sheriff office scanning frequency.

Started by Sandy, June 21, 2005, 08:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

Hey can anyone tell me what the new frequency is for the  sheriff's office?  Can't get anything anymore and I know it has changed again!! ???  Thanks--Sandy

Teresa

Dang... I wish I could help.. but I don't have a scanner anymore...
But I DO have a weather radio!! 

Wanna  know if a tornado is coming??
Do ya' ??  Huh??  Do ya"...??
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Why, yes, I do.  I got it from scanning the freqs' so here you go...  453.500  If you put in 453.5 your scanner will put in the last two zeros.  Sometimes it just pays to scan those channels.   ;D ;D ;D

Teresa

Wow... you are gooooooood, Sheriff Janet..
Opps!!
Slip of the tongue there..

Oh well... try telling that to Miss Ashley...lol
To her ( and to many many of us..)  you will ALWAYS be  :police:"Sheriff Janet".

Thanks TaTa for the information. :-*

Sandy

Hey thanks for the info Janet.  I just knew you would know!! :police: Sandy

Janet Harrington

Of course I would know.  I am such a smart DOBW.  That means, Daughter of a Brilliant Woman.  ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :angel: :angel:

Teresa

.. I thought it meant.

Never mind...

Teresa

Going back and bringing some of these old threads to the surface.
I want to know if the frequency's are still the same now as they were?

With things changing all the time, I didn't know.
Do you know TaTa?

flo

my scanner goes 24/7 and someone will call and say "got your scanner on?", yep, and they want to know what's going on with so and so - but most of the time don't even hear it.  It's just "background".  I got it mostly for weather emergencies, etc.  and it is definately worth listening to then.  Course if I hear sirens outside, I will go listen, but don't always learn anything.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

Still the same.  We listen every night to what goes on in the county.  The sheriff's office is really good about keeping everything "secret" with just about everything they say. 

I always tried to talk on the radio without giving away too much.  Sometimes people that were listening would call the office and give information to the dispatcher that was extremely helpful.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk