ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHINPA

Thanks Judy...did you happen to see a little blue heeler?  I have named him Dexter.  That is the one I am rescuing...

debid

Hi my name is Debi Arreola and I have just recently reopened the donut shop.   We have new breakfast items and I am open to suggestions of what you would like to see served.   Special orders are welcome.   I would also like to thank the community for welcoming me with such open arms. Biscuits and Gravy served daily as well as other specialty breakfast items.    I look forward to meeting and serving you. 
620-374-3004

indygal

We're glad you -- and the doughnut shop -- are here! Hubby and I have really enjoyed being able to have fresh-made doughnuts again! And thank you for being a member of the business community.

perkinscreekranch

Debi: Tell us more about Connie's Mexican food!  Maybe you can post reminders when for upcoming Mexican food nights?
Gracias!

Clubine Ranch

We are there on Nov. 1st. Great to have a place for Mexican food again. Very good. Nice and clean. Sure hope it goes well for them.

Catwoman

What wonderful news...we'll have to make sure that we eat there when we're in town...it is this type of entreprenurial spirit that will help with economic development in Elk County.  :laugh:

debid

Connie will be doing her Mexican food every other Sat.  This Sat (Nov. 5th) will be Connies Mexican food night. 

Teresa

I have heard nothing but good things about the doughnuts AND the Mexican food.

Just need to get the word out to the other little towns surrounding Howard . I have heard several people wanting to know when the Mexican food will be served so that they can make plans to come up and eat..

Maybe just printed monthly flyers with the dates and times of the hours and menu for that particular month taken around to the surrounding towns.
Someone is always going out of town and can stop and tape up a few in the towns. I would be glad to help you out as I am sure lots of people also would.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

I don't think I've ever had a jalapeno donut. ;D

connie

hey!! I bet we can make that one,do you want to be the first to try one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk