ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Michael, your photograph are very nice. You have much better English than I have German. My father spoke passable German (his grandfather was from Germany) and he took several years of German in college since German was the language of science then. I understood most of what you said, but couldn't quite get it all.

michael_glenn

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 08, 2007, 01:58:43 PM
Michael, your photograph are very nice. You have much better English than I have German. My father spoke passable German (his grandfather was from Germany) and he took several years of German in college since German was the language of science then. I understood most of what you said, but couldn't quite get it all.

Oh, I think your german is pretty good...I wrote that I´m happy that you like my stories and pictures.

...and that the desire is grown to a concrete plan to visit your county and I can´t await it. :)
...it´s never too fast and heaven can wait till I die.

tessa&lyle

My name is Tessa...I am Lyle Riggs' girlfriend...I live in Chanute Kansas and work at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center...Lyle lives in Howard and works here in Chanute at Martin Farm Power (CAT)....I have a son who will be 9 yrs. old in February and his name is Collin and Lyle has a son who just turned 6 yrs. old in November named Garrett...Lyle and I met through Lyle's best friend David Griesel...David's mother n law used to be the dietician at the Chanute hospital....I have been with Lyle almost 4 yrs. now...hopefully we will be married next summer??? We lost Lyle's 99 yr. old grandfather this past summer.  Lyle and I are both only children.....which is NOT FUN at all.  I do photography on the side....just started....I am wanting Lyle to put me in a studio in his garage or the upstairs of his house....but for now...I just do my photo shoots outside.  When my job allows me days off, I take our boys and attend Pastor Haines church on Sunday. Anything else you would like to know....don't hesitate to ask.  Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 8)

Teresa

Well welcome Tessa and I'm glad you gave us some history on yourself.
I am sure you will have a great time in here. This is a good bunch of people.. in fact their the  greatest!
Yessss even you Ta Ta  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

Tessa, I hope you have a great time here with us on the Forum.  I know David's mother-in-law Mary, and our whole family loves her.  She is a hoot! (in a good way)  Our kids grew up in Humboldt and Mary's husband was their Ag teacher.
It sounds like you keep plenty busy in your life... I'm glad you spend some time here with us too!

Judy Harder

Hello Tessa
Welcome to our home away from home.

We all have a great time yakking and playing with
each other..........we always want one more
to pick (oops) on .............

welcome, Hugs and God bless
aoyp
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Rudy Taylor

Hey, Tessa!

You've come to the right place. Besides, we need your youth on this forum. Most of us are
old as the hills and can't remember ... let's see .... can't rem .... now, what was that I was
saying?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Hi from me here in the east... and hello to anyone else I've missed. They let me shoot off my mouth here once in awhile and even pretend to believe my stories....which are always true, by the way.  ;)

Janet Harrington

Hello, Tessa.  I have to tell the forum that I already knew you.  Tessa and Lyle came to one of mother's garage sales and me being the nosy person that I am questioned Lyle and Tessa about their relationship.  I'm sure she thought I was rude just like you all do.  LOL.  Anyway, welcome, Tessa, and thank you for telling us about yourself. 

Teresa

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Tessa.. please excuse Ta Ta for her nosiness   ::)
She really IS nosy..and she knows it.. but we all love her anyway...  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk