ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Rudy, I'm guilty - sorry.  Been rather busy this week starting the new job and trying to reschedule my daily routine.  Did have time to finish my "Light on Main Street".  Great reading and identified with a lot of it.  Lots of chuckles and a few tears.  Have run through today's songs on the organ and now it's time to get ready for church so I'm off again.  Have a great day everyone and will catch ya all later.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

I agree with Rudy, of course, but instead of thinking you are mad at us, we will start talking about you.  Wouldn't want to miss that, would you? 

And Rudy, I found a mispelled word in your post.  A typo, I'm sure.

Marcia Moore

I agree with you 100%, Rudy.  Sometimes I notice all there is posted is the 3-Word Story and the Word Association.  These are fun to do (and they need to remain), but there needs to be more enlightening posts, i.e. local stories & happenings - present or past.

Rudy Taylor

Wilma, you didn't not findd no typpo.  Shaime on ewe!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Wilma

Yes, I did, Rudy, and you have fixed it. So there!

Ole Granny

Well, there is still one there.  But cute!  Rather bold for Sunday morning.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Jo McDonald

Personally I think a "Swinging Bride" would be a lot more fun than a swinging bridge
  ohhhhhhhhh  ha ha ha.....I love this country !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Good, I held my fingers together and let you guys take care of that one! I fell over laughing, but I promised to behave and I have! ;D ;D ;D

Teresa

Swinging Bride?
and what kind of Groom would we have?
LOL

Sorry Rudy..  :-[ You know we love you~~ :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ole Granny

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 26, 2007, 10:37:52 AM
Good, I held my fingers together and let you guys take care of that one! I fell over laughing, but I promised to behave and I have! ;D ;D ;D

And just why did you promise to be good?  Aw, come on!  Have fun!  Express yourself!  That's all we get! 
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk