ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Don't count on it, Leo.  Come on you old-timers, show him how well remembered he is.

frawin

Hello Carl, I remember you well, your Mother was my 4th grade teacher and you were in my sisiter's class in school.
Frank Winn

flo

well welcome to our little group and I don't remember you cause frank's wife and I were just babes in the woods in 1952.  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

W. Gray

Well, Carl Leonard, I guess I do not remember you.

However, I think you might be referring to Waldo Gray, the barber and dedicated coon hunter. He passed away in January 2000. After being diagnosed with cancer, he continued going to the shop at six a.m. each day until one morning he just could not make it out of bed. It was only a few days later he passed away.

I live in Centennial, Colorado, and am his nephew.

Waldo Gray
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Welcome Mr. L. In 1952 I was in 3rd grade, so I was probably just lost in the woods. You are ordered to have fun here. It's impossible not too.

frawin

Carl, I remember your mother, she taught my brother.  Oh, yes, I am Frank's wife.   Welcome to the fun and frolick of this group.  It really is interesting to read it and I love the "old" items!

mlw

Janet Harrington

I don't remember you because I wasn't born, yet.

Rudy Taylor

Welcome aboard, Carl.  You'll enjoy visiting here often. And don't pay any attention to Janet who probably will claim she wasn't born until 1993.  She fibs a lot.  But we love her.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Mom70x7

QuoteShe fibs a lot.

oh no - tell me it ain't so -  :o

DanCookson

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 16, 2007, 07:30:51 PM
She fibs a lot.

Understatement

--noun

a statement that is restrained in ironic contrast to what might have been said [ant: exaggeration] 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk