ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlelamb

hello everyone. I was not raised in Elk county I was borne in Eureka Ks . i came to Howard in 90's My brother Carl Johnson lived here at the time. Im married to Joe Love ( not Billy Love) My Mother is Ammie Rankin of Longton,Ks Joe has recently become a Elk county deputy. We raised a wonderful girl Rochelle who is now married to Derek Cookson and they have blessed Joe and i with a beautiful Nephew/grandson ( Mason)  I work in Moline and have friends in Grenola so i think im pretty well connected to the area and as long as Rochelle is here I'll be hear .

Judy Harder

Pam,

I love visiting with you when I run into you..............welcome to the forum.

Mary, I always get a good feeling  in my soul (and a laugh) when we are together.

God bless to each of you
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

littlelamb

Thank you judy that was a nice thing to say

Bonnie M.

"My Mother is Ammie Rankin"

Mary, I didn't know that you were the daughter of my friend, Ammie!  Are you as blessed as she is with musical talents?
Bonnie

debid

I wonder who I need to talk to about the BIG ugly white truck and trailer parked across the street from my Donut hole... I mean shop blocking my view??????   :laugh:

littlelamb

Bonnie : yes i am  blessed ive learned from the best

Diane Amberg

We have Waffle House near here. Good food, tiny place. Very busy.

frawin

Quote from: srkruzich on November 13, 2008, 09:10:24 AM
Quote from: bfrankjack on November 13, 2008, 08:14:58 AM
Love the Waffle House!! 

2 CUPS of Sugar to a gal of tea! WOW!!!! SWEEEEEET Tea! (-:
Yep its sweet tea :D

I sure wish we could get a waffle house around here.  Love thier steak n eggs.

Steve, if you ever get to the Tulsa area, they have Waffle House Restaurants in around Tulsa, we have eaten Breakfast at the one in Owasso.

pepelect

Ugly truck adds character to the area.  I think the transmission is broken or something.   

You should be working at night when it is dark so there is no view. 

I am waiting for my Krispy Kreme equipment to show up so I can unload it. 

sixdogsmom

WoooHoooo! Donut wars! Somebody tell Heather! Quick!! LOL!!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk