ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

Weldome aboard!  Glad to see another NASCAR person.  Gotta go now, it's racetime!!!!

Wilma

You people are passing up basketball to watch cars going around in circles? ::) ::) ::)

kshillbillys

Quote from: Wilma on February 17, 2008, 01:57:19 PM
You people are passing up basketball to watch cars going around in circles? ::) ::) ::)

Cars going around in circles at 200 MPH!! That makes for some fine entertainment!!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Roma Jean Turner

Welcome to the site.  I'm like you guys, I wouldn't want to give up my toys.  But I would sure would like to have them and be able to walk down the streets of our Elk Co Towns the way they were in the 1880's and turn of the century.  Anyway, back to reality.  Welcome.

Teresa

Welcome hillbilly's... you are in the right place .
Have fun and enjoy your time on the forum.
;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

I find cars going around in circles at 200mph far more entertaining than to watch full grown men dribble. ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Bonnie M.

"We moved to Longton at the end of 2001"

Welcome, Jennifer....

Since we're formerly from "back there," and we still go back and visit Longton a lot, I'm wondering where you live, in Longton?

My husband, Bob, is also a member of the Elk City Lodge.  Your husband probably knows my cousin, Joe Cox.  Joe works hard for the Lodge events.

Maybe we'll meet, when we're in Longton for Memorial Day, and before and after!  It's nice to have you join this Forum.  You'll meet some very nice people.

Bonnie Mustoe
Bonnie

Jo McDonald

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk