ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I'm glad you are here too Nana O2...
And thanks for sharing some of "you" with "us"..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Hi, Nana 02,

We all love to read posts like yours.  Keep it up.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Carol (aka Nana 02)

To Romma Jean, would that be Dr,. Smith on the square in Pineville? I have never been there but know alot of people that do go there. A friend of mine Teresa Bennett worked in is office for about 10 years, small world!

Roma Jean Turner

Yes that is him.  He has a great practice and has been
there for years.

Rudy Taylor

Wouldn't you know that a chiropractor would be "on the square?"

They take delight in getting patients all lined up, straight and tidy.

Roma Jean Turner

A small world continues, I had lunch with Dr. Smith and his wife today, we are all at the same seminar.

Teresa

Since I have gotten to know everyone better via conversations..
I have gone back and re-read all of the Roll Call introductions.

I seem to have noticed and will remember things about people that I didn't notice the first  time I read them.
funny how after you get to know someone better.. it just seems to 'come together' and the persona and the person become more viable ..
( I am having a hard time saying what I wanted to say.. but I think you all get my drift. )  :laugh:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dale Apel

I want to express my appreciation to all those who responded to my inquiry as to the location of the Marsh Encell Ranch NW of Howard.  The information meant a great deal to those gathering for the Marsh Encell Family Reunion in Wichita last weekend.  We visited to road south of Section 25 at the Ranch, but did not enter the Ranch itself.  Also visited the Encell school home at the NW edge of Howard.  Thanks to everyone!!!

Rudy Taylor

It's Sunday morning so I'm gonna preach:

Come on, forum family!  We'd love to see more posts from all of you. If you haven't done it recently,
scroll back through the Roll Call thread and do some reading.  Also, look through the Birthdays, Greetings
and New Member posts.  You'll get excited all over again as you see exactly who occasionally drops
in to peek at our posts.

Here's my personal concern:  I hope those of us who are gabby have not pushed back those who are more
quiet in your communications. We need every type of post, and the more local they are ... the better! After
all, it was a common tie to Elk County that drew all of us into this little family.

Even the member from New Zealand seemed drawn to the comfy, friendly, caring Elk County Forum, and
she was a half-world away!
Tell some little stuff, like who you saw at the drugstore, Poplar Pizza, the Swinging Bride Cafe, Toots Drive-In
and other local haunts where the life of Elk County thrives.  Those of us who post often but seldom get to
visit Elk County will love those comments.

So (before I pass the offering plate and extend an altar call) I beg you --- take a few minutes each day to type
in a few words and let us know you are still amongst us.  If you don't --- well, you know how brothers and
sisters are --- we'll start to think you're mad at us.

Love you all !

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk