Beware of their back grounds

Started by Jane, April 30, 2007, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

We received this from a young friend of ours. Thought you might be interested.
Army Mom

Do you or your family and friends know who Barack Obama really is? We need to know.

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita,Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father Returned to Kenya.

His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim From Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia.

Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta.

He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim.

He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya Soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over His son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam.

Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level.

frawin

Rex, that was an excellent observation and I couldn't agree more .
Frank

Mom70x7

I thought I read somewhere (can't find it at the moment) that his grandparents were originally from Kansas - both protestant. I think one was a Methodist and the other a Baptist, but I'm not sure.

Wilma

You know, I have read that, too, and I was thinking it was here on the Forum.  Or it might have been an E-mail.  Gotta do some checking.

Jody

Why aren't we reading this any place else!  I have wondered why we haven't heard any thing about his Mom.   You would think since she grew up in Wichita you would be reading all kind of stories about her.    Maybe this is why.  Could someone  be putting the HUSH-HUSH on anything about her!   Noooo-.......,surely not!

genealogynut

His biological parents divorced when Barack was 2 years old.  When he was about 6 years of age, his mother remarried to a foreigner and I think they lived outside of the country (but don't quote me on this).  Anyway, Barack's mother (so I have read on the internet) died abt. 1995.

Mom70x7

Part of the time his grandparents were raising him they lived in Hawaii - I just read recently his high school basketball team won some awards.

Carl Harrod

Before you all form a hanging party for him - check out these links and it might clear up some of the claims made about Obama:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_barack_obama_muslim.htm

I might as well pass on some rumours too:  Supposedly the claims and stories about him being a Muslim were started by dear Mrs Clintons' campaign people.

Jane

I do not think there is a hanging party going on but in every report about him, several lines of information never change.  I think his ideals are very good and I listen to what he has to say. What bothers me, is he the only one with some bad back ground or are the rest of them good at hiding. 
The true statement no matter where is comes from, we can be taken over from the inside if we do not watch what is going on. 
Army Mom

Roma Jean Turner

Lois posted something in the Geneology section on April 28th about Obama's ties back
to Elk Co on his mother's side of the family.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk