Greetings and welcome, Flintauqua

Started by indygal, April 25, 2007, 05:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Let me be the first to say hello and welcome to the forum, Flintauqua. We hope you find the forum interesting, helpful and entertaining.

Wilma

Let me be the second to say hello and welcome to Flintauqua.  Where or where did you come up with your name? 

Joanna

Welcome Flintauqua!  My mom always says "3rd time's a charm"
Hope you find us all "charming"  LOL!

Mom70x7

Sorry, too tired to come up with anything cute - but welcome, anyhow. Sit a spell and tell us about yourself. Or comment on something gonig on around here - there's always a discussion going.

Flintauqua

In reading some of the other posts to the recent "newbies", I think I'll let you all have some fun figuring out who I might be.  There are two people on here that will know immediately, so don't blow it for the others.  First hint is that I was born and raised somewhere between the Flint Hills and the Chautauqua Hills, hence the user name.

genealogynut

Well......Flintauqua, I had figured that much! ;D  I am going to take a "wild shot in the dark"  :-\ :-\ and guess that you have some Durbin family ties.   Basing that on the answer you gave Waldo, reveals to me an idea of the age bracket you may be in, and the locality you gave in your posting.   Welcome to the forum!

Teresa

Quote from: Lois Morgan on April 26, 2007, 10:18:26 AM
Well......Flintauqua, I had figured that much! ;D  I am going to take a "wild shot in the dark"  :-\ :-\ and guess that you have some Durbin family ties.   

Nope... I don't think so.  I will give you what I think is a clue.
She worked along side 2 of our forum members for lots of years..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Flintauqua

Lois is right on track.  If she's that good with shots in the dark, I'd hate to get caught in her crosshairs in the daylight.  Teresa, sadly is way off the mark with the "she" part.  However, she is correct that I have worked with several forum members on issues involving the Elk County community.  Lets see if Janet has a guess.

Wilma

Janet, you have been challenged.  Give it your best shot.  Unfortunately she has been out of town all day, but should be on line before long.

Janet Harrington

Well, y'all are going to have to let me think about this for awhile.  The bad thing is, I have a cold and I don't feel like thinking about it.  Give me some time, though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk