Obama, plain and simple

Started by flo, May 16, 2008, 10:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

8) Thanx Ma! You done a pretty awesome job of bein a mom too:)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

(Tongue in cheek)---We need a separate thread for mother/daughter adoration! How about it?  ;) ;)
Edie

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

ah-oh....

((((hiding behind the bushes, shaking terrible bad..peeking out with big round hoot owl eyes)))

;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

I think the mother/daughter adoration is wonderful and I enjoy seeing it.  It reminds me of the wonderful relationship I had with my beloved mother.  This year marks 40 years since her passing.  I think of her every day. If she were still here we would be having these same conversations.

sixdogsmom

Oh people! I was kidding! I think mother daughter adoration is wonderful. I just wish my own mama were here, I miss her so much!
Edie

Teresa

I was kidding too... I was just being a smart ass... ( like ahhh what else is new? )
My mother, sister and I share that deep closeness and protectiveness that can not be replaced by anyone.

And I am very proud of all mothers and daughters and sons and also fathers..who step up to the plate and bat a home run!

Teresa

The Democrats head off on legislative accomplishments.....
This was before Hillary backed down.
You all know that I am NOT a liberal... but...
I actually think that Hillary would have been less destructive to our nation than Obama will be.
Poor Obama.. He is a hell of a speaker.. and he has "different race" in his corner...but.................he has zip for experience in personal defense and zip in experience in world affairs. ..and his lets all set down with the American hating Muslims.. have cake and "talk about it" is .......well , how does down right scary sound? 
In my opinion.. he is not capable of being the leader of our great nation.

Wilma

All this mother-daughter adoration bores me, but I am just jealous because Janet doesn't have the time to show you all her adoration of me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk