KSU FANS

Started by bowie boy, March 12, 2007, 08:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of the people are on the forum?

ksu fan
7 (43.8%)
ku fan
7 (43.8%)
other
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 01, 2007, 08:48:24 AM

Jane

Well, we are bigger KU Football fans then basketball. But we watch anything they are in. Back when
LaFrentz,Pollard, Vaugh, big OO and Hasse all played we use to go the the practices. Those guys were great.  As good as the team is now, there will never again be a team like that. When you go to the football games the basketball players are always on the west side of the stadium tailgating. You can just walk over and talk to any of them.
Army Mom

Mom70x7

Well, actually - the K-State girls are still playing.  ;)

They've advanced in the NIT tournament and play Wyoming Wednesday night. If they win (and they're expected to), then they play for the NIT championship on Saturday.  :)

LShortt

Okay....which is it going to be?

Ohio State OR FLORIDA

I think I shall stay with a land locked state and throw my support toward

Ohio State

Wilma

For some reason unbeknownst to myself or anybody else.....................it has to be
         OHIO STATE.

emptynest

Ohio State will get my cheers.

Jane

If Ohio State plays in slow mode like they did the last game, Florida is sure to win. I would like to see Ohio win because no team needs back to back championships.
Army Mom

LShortt

I agreed with you Army Mom.  But alas...sigh, sigh...Florida State got their back-to-back win.
Darn!  But guess what...there's always next year and the Jayhawks will be back!  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk