Good morning, Forum!

Started by Wilma, March 11, 2007, 08:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Good morning, Forum.  What are you all doing today?  Don't forget to watch KU beat the Texas Longhorns this afternoon.

Janet Harrington

What time????  It should be an exciting game as I'm sure Texas wants to whip up on KU.

Wilma

Janet Harrington

AND KU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!

Mom70x7

Dee Gee

K.U. has a easy win over Niagara 107 to 67. Way to go Jayhawks
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Janet Harrington

That's what I say.  Way to go, Hawks.

Wilma

Isn't this wonderful weather?  Not only are we getting much needed rain, but it has put most everyone back on the Forum.

CrumCowgirlMama

It's close to lunch time and I thought I'd take a quick break. Lane and I are spring cleaning today! And, boy, is it a task with a two-year old at your side. What I get out to get rid of, or store out in the shed, Lane runs off with and we have to start organizing allll over again. I'm getting rid of clothes, and odds and ends. I'd love to have a yard sale, but I'd imagine it would be impossible out in my neck of the woods. So tomorrow when I go to El Dorado for Lane's doctor's visit, I'm going to take some of the items to the Goodwill. I didn't realize that babies came with so much stuff! They out grow everything so fast! I do have several nice dresses that I don't really want to take to the Goodwill. If anyone has a daughter or granddaughter who would like a few nice dresses please let me know! They all vary in size.
Hope everyone is having a good week! We sure enjoyed the rain out here. Everything is greening up real nice. Except for my yard, which is now just a muddy mess!

Teresa

If you have any little boy things you might drop them off here at my house and let me go through them .
If something will fit Mason in the near future.. I will store it for him and use it.
I'll be glad to pay your something for it too...

I don't know what I would have done without the "pass it downs" when my kids were little.

You are right.. They grow out of things so fast that sometimes the clothes are still new looking.
Ashley and I go "Goodwill shopping " every so often for summer play clothes. That time is almost here and I imagine she will be ready to go with me to bargin shop..  :D
What fun... ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk