One Person's Forecast . . . . And Solution

Started by Wake-up!, February 10, 2021, 05:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

"I want to see actual freedom. True free markets are how problems are solved, because there is profit in serving the needs of your fellow man.

I won't pretend to know how to solve every problem in the world. But I absolutely have faith that when free people are unshackled from the government and all their manipulations of currency, law, society, and information– those free people will create the most prosperous society ever, for everyone involved.

This isn't about Red and Blue, Republican and Democrat, or even State versus Federal power. This is about freedom versus control. Tyranny versus liberty. Authoritarianism versus self ownership.

These are scary times, but they also present tremendous opportunity to change the world for the better. The elites aren't going to let any of these crises go to waste, and you shouldn't either."

Here's the whole article; https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-02-10/we-will-unify-force
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk