The Truth About January 6 . . .

Started by redcliffsw, January 09, 2021, 08:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

What can be done now? President Trump should not urge us all to "come together." Instead, he should support secession. States and communities that support Trump are too far apart from supporters of the Biden-Harris BLM camorra to live in a united country.
-Lew Rockwell, Jr.

Read on:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/lew-rockwell/the-truth-about-january-6-and-where-we-should-go-from-here/

II Cor 6: 14 (KJB)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

-

Wake-up!

I don't know about other libertarian readers but I am tired of Lew Rockwell and his clan of grey-haired and balding voices representing institutionalized libertarian thought. They certainly can quibble among themselves over academic perspectives of the libertarian philosophy but have little to say about libertarianism in action.

This long article is a case in point. It is titled, "The Truth About January 6—-and Where We Should Go From Here". I just read about thirty paragraphs, all but one discussing how wrong the MSM has been about January 6. I think we all know the MSM are a pack of lying horses' backsides. Then the last paragraph gets to the 'where we should go from here' part of the article.

It says; 'What can be done now? President Trump should not urge us all to "come together." Instead, he should support secession. States and communities that support Trump are too far apart from supporters of the Biden-Harris BLM camorra to live in a united country. "Bear not the yoke with unbelievers. For what participation hath justice with injustice? Or what fellowship hath light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14 [Douay-Rheims Bible])'

C'mon Lew, one paragraph stating the obvious? Can't you do better than that? Choose sides and separate? Of course, but how about your thoughts on a road map to secession, to separate. Just how is it accomplished within the framework of our government? Or outside the framework of our government, and within the framework of our society? How about an action plan Lew? For a change! Action! Rather than color commentary and trite criticism.

Who has an action plan for secession? Who has an action plan to end corruption in government? Trump sure as heck doesn't. His followers claim he has collected evidence on criminal activity within our government and the Democratic Party since his election. And how many arrests has his Justice Department made? Looks like he has eleven days to pull the rabbit out of the hat. He'll need the military behind him to do so. What are the odds of that?

Good question though, how do we move forward? Any road maps out there?
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk