KITCHENS, Adrian Denise "Amy" (Wilnerd) - b. Sept. 16, 1964 - d. Sept. 24, 2017

Started by patyrn, September 26, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Adrian Denise "Amy" Kitchens was born a child of God.  As such, she landed on this earth on September 16, 1964 when she was pushed out of the womb by her twin brother, Andy, who often said, "I just wanted to be alone" to which Amy would years later retort with, "I had places to go and people to meet on my life-long dance".  Amy left the Mother Earth's lands, winds, fires, and waters at the age of 53 years on September 24, 2017.

She was a beloved daughter, sister, and mother to three beautiful girls.  She was a graduate of West Elk High School in Howard, Kansas, a member of the American Legion Women's Auxiliary, a skilled Home Health Care provider, and a life-long lover of nature's beauty.

Survivors include her daughters, Devyn Schouten and husband, Ryan, Laura Weakley and partner, Shad Taylor, and Lindsey Baker and partner, Jesse.  Like their mother, all the girls were looking forward to life's blazing journey with Amy's 9 grandchildren, all of whom survive.  She is also survived by her parents, Everett and Carolyn Wilnerd of Howard, Kansas; her sister, Susan Galvan, the other set of twins, brother Craig Wilnerd and wife, Tracillia and sister Carol Hernandez, her sister, Lauri and husband,Clayton Brownfield, and twin brother, Andy Wilnerd; her dog, Riley; and many extended family and friends.  Amy was preceded in death by her husband, Carl Kitchens; her brother, Scott Wilnerd; and her brothers-in-law, Joe Galvan and Lonnie Weakley.

A visitation for family and friends will be held at Countryside Funeral Home in Howard, Kansas on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.  A joyous celebration of her life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, September 29, 2017 at the Countryside Funeral Home with Pastor Susan Galvan officiating.  Memorial contributions may be made to the Harry Hynes Hospice and Susan B. Allen Cancer Center and may be left with or mailed to Countryside Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas 67349.  Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk