Moral Supremacy and Mr. Putin . . .

Started by redcliffsw, February 07, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Funny thing about wars.They tend to kill people.

Wake-up!

And yet, our 'leaders' tell us we must engage in wars to keep from being harmed. And most Americans, forgetting that war itself harms us, apparently believe those 'leaders'. Sigh.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

Mom70x7

I know I'm in a minority, but I firmly believe there's a better way most of the time.

If the money we spent on the war machine was spent instead on education and services and infrastructure, I believe there wouldn't be nearly as much need for war.

Wake-up!

Spread the word. More people need to come around to your line of thought.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

redcliffsw

Government education = government control = tyranny.

This time, the liberals didn't gain the Presidency - Hillary lost.  However, the liberals and the neocon's are in cahoots for the war machine - New World Order.

Think liberty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk