WHO HAS GERONIMO'S SKULL?

Started by Teresa, March 05, 2005, 12:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

dnalexander..........
Very nice Brittany..
They ae the best of the best as far as I am concerned for hunting with. Stay in close and are usually calm.
You have a real beauty there.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Wahh----, we can't get coast to coast out here. I used to listed once in awhile at work. Loved it!
Edie

dnalexander

SDM many radio stations have a free internet feed of their radio broadcast where you can listen to the show live on your computer. From the coast to coast  website you can see a list of who broadcasts the show, then go to that radio stations website and find which ones have a free internet broadcast feed that you can use to listen to the program.

David

sixdogsmom

Thanks, I'll check into it!  :D
Edie

Warph

I have his skull.  I keep my Nike golf balls in it that I use for putting.  It has helped my game 10-fold....
I hardly ever miss a shot when I get to the green. 

Thank you, Geronimo!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pam

Maybe you can send one of his grandchildren one of YOUR relatives skulls to use for an ashtray.................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

Quote from: Warph on July 14, 2008, 10:15:02 AM
I have his skull.  I keep my Nike golf balls in it that I use for putting.  It has helped my game 10-fold....
I hardly ever miss a shot when I get to the green. 

Thank you, Geronimo!

This is certainly a "warped" sense of humor.  I find absolutely nothing humorous about this statement.  Where is your compassion?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Warph..  I have a *very warped * sense of humor..
and I probably shouldn't have..( as I do understand why flo didn't think it was funny..

but I smiled..
but I also grinned at Pam's response.

Of course you have to understand that I joke and laugh about lots of things that people would take offense to.
I don't mean anything by it ( when I do it)  and generally the subject matter I'm flying off the wall with is  one I take very seriously..
But something about taking something serious and just being able to lighten up and say something funny is part of my "warped" personality.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

WARPH, that is not half as bad as Geronimo would do to you if he had had the chance. He may well have been one of the most vicious murderers of the Indian Wars. You better hope he isn't reincarnated.
Frank

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk