Moline Cemetery Map online now

Started by LisaT, March 30, 2007, 02:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Wow Lisa...
I love to walk around in cemetery's and read to see who is buried where.
What you have done is just way to wonderful!
Now I can roam around the Cemetery and never leave my easy chair..
Great job girl!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

LisaT

Don't forget that I have pictures too. I have the pictures of headstones for Moline and Mt. Olivet and will have them for Ames Chapel just as soon as Del gets me a copy. So email me if you want someone in particular.
;D

Roma Jean Turner

This is great.  So many familiar names from all of the old Moline Paper's I've looked through. IO have also located all my family.  I noticed the name Roma Hawthorne Spray. I was named after my grandmother Roma Elting Turner.  Always wondered where she might have gotten the name.  Perhaps there is a tie of some kind to Roma Hawthorne Spray.  Now I need to research her.  This is the stuff that keeps us in geneology.  Ha, ha.

Also saw a grave for George Craner.  One of the photos I have in my collection is of a young boy named George Craner, I bet they are one and the same.

Thanks for your wonderful work.

LisaT

If anybody has any ideas on a better map let me know or if you would like to see more details on it let me know.

kfclark

Hi Y'all, I am a new member to this forum and just recently bitten by the Family History Bug.  This map is so incredibly awesome I can hardly express it.  I have Hornings and Clarks buried here. Thank you Lisa.

Kevin F. Clark
Cedar Park, TX

Elk County Surnames
Clark, Keller, Horning, Hausam, Denton, Spease, Morgan, McConihey
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk