Random Thoughts

Started by DanCookson, March 03, 2005, 11:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Just Forget It!
(((((sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))))) ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

admin

Okay.

Whisper mode on..."How'd I do men?....Whisper mode off.

DanCookson

Quote from: Kjell Heilevang on March 09, 2005, 11:12:32 AM
  Okay.

Whisper mode on..."How'd I do men?....Whisper mode off.

Yeaaaaaaa.  Great job, but I have a feeling you'll pay later.   :'( :'(

millie

Never had a random thought in my life!  You people are nuts!  I think it's wonderful!  Every
town should have a Forum....but, I'm not sure these rednecks here know what "forum"
means...probably think it means , "I got it forum and he paid me back" or somesuch.
Bye....  Uh, Teresa, don't mention where I'm from!!!
Love you all....

Sherri

RANDOM THOUGHT????? ARE THERE ANY OTHER KIND?????  YOU KNOW....WHY IS GRASS GREEN AND HOW DO WE KNOW THAT GREEN IS GREEN AND NOT BLUE AND HOW DO WE KNOW THAT A TREE IS A TREE AND NOT GRASS??? WHO MADE UP THE WORDS FOR THESE THINGS AND WHO MADE THE COLORS THE COLORS THAT THEY SAY THEY ARE???? OKAY...JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT.....ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED????  JEEEZZZZ....I AM SO CONFUSED NOW....OH WELL...I WILL FORGET IT IN A BIT....FORGET WHAT????  I AM NOT SURE...I FORGOT......HAHAHAHA
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Teresa

Quote from: millie on March 09, 2005, 05:19:13 PM
Never had a random thought in my life! You people are nuts! I think it's wonderful! Every
town should have a Forum....but, I'm not sure these rednecks here know what "forum"
means...probably think it means , "I got it forum and he paid me back" or some such.
Bye.... Uh, Teresa, don't mention where I'm from!!!
Love you all....

Millie dear... I will not ever breathe a word about you being from the deep deep south in Mississippi.. NEVER... :-X

Janet Harrington

I think that Sadie is related to Jim Harrington.  He is always saying why do we call a cow a cow?  Why don't we call it a rock?  Why did we call the sky sky?  Why didn't we call it the ground?  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  That's my impression of a scream.   ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

millie

Why  does a brown cow eat green grass and give white milk?
Millie

Teresa

???  hmmmm....
I don't know...
And why do we eat white bread, white mashed potatoes..drink white milk and put  out brown......... never mind...

for bringing up 'not very pleasant images'.

DanCookson

ENOUGH

Good lord, this is a family station. 

??? ???My goat eats grass though!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk