Random Thoughts

Started by DanCookson, March 03, 2005, 11:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanCookson

*Michael Jackson vs. Saddam Hussein in a no holds barred cage match. Who says justice can't be fun.

*Is there a hair club for bald eagles?

*What are male nipples for?

Just Random Thoughts

;D

mtcookson

Quote from: SnakeHater on March 03, 2005, 11:35:10 AM
*What are male nipples for?

i can answer the reason we have them... lol

they claim that technically a fetus is both male and female or neither of which (whichever way you go) and they basically develope parts of both sexes at the same time. when the hormones start kicking in from male or female gene (testoerone or estrogen) that's when the parts start becoming male or female. the nipples are developed before the sex hormones are developed so that is why we have them.

when the testosterone starts kicking in, developement of the nipples stop and it just stays and non-functioning nipples. when estrogen starts kicking in a female, the breast and nipples develope like a regular female's. they claim that if estrogen is introduced into a man that nipples can continue to develope as a female's would.

also, having low testosterone levels can cause that as well i believe (that is a big reason why guys can have the appearance of breasts, having too low a testosterone level).

i think that's basically how it goes. :D

Teresa

WOW !!!!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

The nice thing about getting old and being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.

admin

And they usually stay hidden, cause you either forgot you hid them or you remember that you hid something----start looking and forget what you were doing and start doing something else.
( I think I have been living with Teresa too long.) She seems to do that everyday.
Now I am realizing that I am also doing that. :-\
Has to be her fault.. :laugh:(oops..ducking the frying pan )

Mom70x7

But those Easter Eggs don't stay hidden forever!

Eventually your "nose" will help you find them.  :D :D :D

Teresa

Quote from: Mom70x7 on March 08, 2005, 01:55:51 PM
But those Easter Eggs don't stay hidden forever!

Eventually your "nose" will help you find them. :D :D :D

How true that is...lol
I hope that someone finds Kjell's nose before it gets to leaving it's own trail. :P
Ya' see? He didn't duck fast enough.. Afraid the ole' pan hit him right in the kisser. Still hasn't come to. :-X

Janet Harrington

Random thoughts.  Random thoughts.  Wonder what happens when we stop having random thoughts?  Do we die or are we just bored?  Random thoughts. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Teresa

Here's a random thought for ya'..................................

Any married man should just forget all his mistakes.
There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.  ::)

admin

Your Point Being?

I have seem to forgotten what you are wanting me to forget.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk